Jose and his teeth control the ball!

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Did anyone see this in the second half. Big Jose completely mis-judged the bounce of the ball and he ended up controlling it with his teeth.

Did anyone else see this, it was over towards section N, so some of the lads there might have noticed it.

Made my day so that did, witnessing a professional football player controlling a football with his teeth.

Well I thought it wiz funny :laugh:

Funniest moment of the day for me was kick off in the first half.

Who was the donkey who punted it straight out for a throw-in?

Made me laugh any way.

Made my day so that did

FFS Andy, you might live through there now but there's no need to start talking like the feckers.

Fozzyonthefence
Did anyone see this in the second half. Big Jose completely mis-judged the bounce of the ball and he ended up controlling it with his teeth.

Did anyone else see this, it was over towards section N, so some of the lads there might have noticed it.

Made my day so that did, witnessing a professional football player controlling a football with his teeth.

Yep, I thought it was quite amusing that his first touch with his teeth / chin is much better than the one with either foot. Vlad's right - must be worth more than 2m Euros with such a skill.

chester copperpot
FFS Andy, you might live through there now but there's no need to start talking like the feckers.

Sorry man, sorry ;)

Fozzyonthefence

Made me laugh any way.

Stewart - must have had a bet on time of first throw in at the bookies. Certainly the quickest I've ever seen the ball go out of play from kick off.

chester copperpot

Made me laugh any way.

Brought a smile to my face anyway

Isaac Begbie

Will he now combine his 2 skills and develop a way to shepherd the ball out of play with his teeth? :P

scott herbertson

Perhaps he could replace Copil as 'player to be punished by being reserve team goalie' and start catching the ball with his teeth.

Either that or he could catch it with his teeth, then run up the pitch with it and into the net - would it be a legal goal?

Archived