referee tonight and nights in the past. (SFA)

jambo_nick

jambo_nick

the referee performed in a way ive seen referees in scottish football all the time since i can remember. little pop quiz.......

what is financially better for SFA/GFA/scottish football, whatever you want to call it. the "excitement of 2 'teams' (same every season, YAWN!!)" in scotland vying for the title on the last game weekend with news, tv, etc (CASH CASH!!!!!)"

or for it to finish early with no interest from elsewhere in the last weekend or any other weekend in scottish football (little or zero cash). im guessing the ref had a wee so called "back pocket fattener" (large secret cash wad) to make sure the former was the case.

i am proud to be a supporter of the heart of midlothian football club (jambo til i die), but as long as this ridiculous joke for a so-called football association is running scottish football (GFA,celtic FA, etc) then scottish football will die a quick death. english leagues laugh at rangers and celtic for what they are and the embarassment of there feeble attempt to invade english football. more and more football supporters, (especially the younger ones) will be attracted to the premiership, championship, and also league 1, eventually until scottish football dies completely. im saying how i feel, i might be very wrong, but just trying to say it how i see it in my opinion. opinions anyone????

P.S. the fact that the scottish papers follow the old firm like religion. very sad indeed.

Archived