Good goal today

Coco

Cracking goal today.

Beautifully weighted pass with great pace from Jonsson. And an excellent finish under pressure from Kingston.

Guest JamboRobbo

jonsonn showed what he has extra over someone like Brellier. He can pass when the chance arises.

And Kingston provided a quality finish - don't think any other player in our team would've slotted that chance.

chester copperpot
jonsonn showed what he has extra over someone like Brellier. He can pass when the chance arises.

And Kingston provided a quality finish - don't think any other player in our team would've slotted that chance.

As I said in an earlier thread, pass of the season for me from a hearts player. He's going to be inconsistent at his age, but he's defo got some quality about him. Bossed that midfield in whats been an excellent United midfield this season, and kept the likes of Kerr and Flood pretty quiet.

Would still have Flood in oor team though, he's a cracking wee player.

Great pass and finish.

Well done Larry.

Shame about the 4 or 5 sitters that our team missed though. That should have been a 2 or 3 nil win. We were very comfortable.

Francis Albert

BBC Scotland commentary suggested Larry got lucky with the goal - something about him only being available because he was slow in tracking back (?).

BBC Scotland commentary suggested Larry got lucky with the goal - something about him only being available because he was slow in tracking back (?).

Our players know we can make use of that because he is slow in tracking back every time we lose the ball up front!

He was certainly onside so wasn't as slow as usual in getting back. He took it really well too.

chester copperpot

I take it you're joking? :confused:

It was a pass from one of his own players, unlike McSunbed's comment about Nade, which had an element of truth in it.

= Andy goes to wash mouth out with soap and water =

Guest JamboRobbo

might be true. eggert intercepted it and slipped the pass was away first time before anyone had reacted and larry was in. was a lot about eggerts vision/awareness IMO.

Francis Albert
I take it you're joking? :confused:

It was a pass from one of his own players, unlike McSunbed's comment about Nade, which had an element of truth in it.

= Andy goes to wash mouth out with soap and water =

I am just reporting what was said during a distinctly biased BBC Radio commentary.

might be true. eggert intercepted it and slipped the pass was away first time before anyone had reacted and larry was in. was a lot about eggerts vision/awareness IMO.

I think Eggert made a similar pass for Kingston earlier this season at Tynecastle (also at the School End) but on that one Kingston crossed it for someone else to score?

I like how Eggert plays with his head up - and not many players can put the right pace on that sort of straight pass. He's going to be a star.

I think Eggert made a similar pass for Kingston earlier this season at Tynecastle (also at the School End) but on that one Kingston crossed it for someone else to score?

I like how Eggert plays with his head up - and not many players can put the right pace on that sort of straight pass. He's going to be a star.

I thought he was very good today. Definitely the pick of the 3 central midfielders.

I thought he was very good today. Definitely the pick of the 3 central midfielders.

His form had dropped, and I think he needed a rest. I bet the security of the new contract helped too.

Great to see him back today with a really good display.

Robbo scores

Agreed Eggert played well today. He is still young though and would probably benefit from working under a more experienced manager/coach. Thoght Larry took his goal really well.

Watching it again on telly the pass from Eggert is even better than I thought at the game.

Perhaps the goalie should have blocked the shot at his near post, but it was a good early finish from Kingston.

Archived