Nade

Sherlock

Anyone close enough to hear what was being said between him and Shaggy for the last ten minutes of the first half?

I never heard Nade but i thought this was just another incidence of Frail making a fool of himself. 99% of Hearts fans know that Nade is not suited to the lone striker role - he just does not have the legs for it. He was completely on his own with no support from midfield and Frail was yelling at him to work harder and chase a lost cause. If Nade ran about chasing lost causes like Frail seemed to expect of him, he'd be knackered after 30 minutes and subbed at half time. Given that we only had Glen (and Clum i suppose) on the bench, Nade needed to pace himself for the 90 minutes and use his stamina wisely.

He never had a great game but some of the abuse he was taking from some moron beside me was ridiculous. I wished he'd buried that chance at the end just to get it right up the tosser.

Whatever it was it, didn't look very a very friendly conversation. If Shaggy had any balls, he would have taken Nade off for his behaviour.

I'll bet he wouldn't have spoken to Sir Alex or Cloughie in that manner that's for sure.

TBH, doesn't really matter if Shaggy was yelling pish at him. The minute he started shouting back he should have been hooked.

I reckon it went a bit like this.

Nade: "I need help."

Frail: "Do what your told and move it!"

Nade: "Do you rate Calum Elliot?"

Frail: "Best youngster in the league."

Nade: "Ginger Vagina!"

I never heard Nade but i thought this was just another incidence of Frail making a fool of himself. 99% of Hearts fans know that Nade is not suited to the lone striker role - he just does not have the legs for it. He was completely on his own with no support from midfield and Frail was yelling at him to work harder and chase a lost cause. If Nade ran about chasing lost causes like Frail seemed to expect of him, he'd be knackered after 30 minutes and subbed at half time. Given that we only had Glen (and Clum i suppose) on the bench, Nade needed to pace himself for the 90 minutes and use his stamina wisely.

He never had a great game but some of the abuse he was taking from some moron beside me was ridiculous. I wished he'd buried that chance at the end just to get it right up the tosser.

Maybe so but should have waited till half time to talk to SF ,shouting back at him in the middle of a game is out of order , SF is his boss whether he likes it or not he's paid to get on with it :ninja:

Ryan Gosling

SF - 'You're fat!'

CN - 'You're ginger!'

SF - 'I'm strawberry blond!'

CN - 'I'm big boned and muscular!'

SM - 'I'm Miko!'

Maybe so but should have waited till half time to talk to SF ,shouting back at him in the middle of a game is out of order , SF is his boss whether he likes it or not he's paid to get on with it :ninja:

You are right, it was unprofessional.

Glad to see Nade get through 90 minutes for once.

SF - 'You're fat!'

CN - 'You're ginger!'

SM - 'I'm Miko!'

MZ - Who am i?

CK - 'You're crap, wish i wasn't in the stand'

Ryan Gosling
MZ - Who am i?

CK - 'You're crap, wish i wasn't in the stand'

AB - 'I knew glue on the gloves would work'

MP - 'I wonder if I can get paid in girls, not money?'

SF - 'You're fat!'

CN - 'You're ginger!'

SM - 'I'm Miko!'

:rofl:

Nice one!!!

MP - 'I wonder if I can get paid in girls, not money?'

SF - 'You like girls? That's not what Fernando says.'

I would have more sympathy for Nade if it hadn't looked like he just couldn't be arsed. He didn't even seem to chase the easier balls, he wasn't moving into the box when anyone had the ball down at the byline and everything he DID do seemed like some great monumental effort.

I know he isn't the type of player we should have in the lone striker role but regardless, if he isn't willing to put in a shift he should be packed off to the reserves until he remembers why he's getting paid to be here.

Maybe harsh, but he irritated the bejesus out of me today.

Nucky Thompson

Nade had just gave up chasing a through ball:eek: The crowd got on his back and Stevie Frail reacted by giving him it tight. Well done Stevie Frail.

Guest JamboRobbo

don't condone Nade arguing back, but I think Frail is asking him to do a job he's not suited to doing.

He ain't fit enough to chase around as lone striker, and Frail should either change the formation or play someone else.

Nade had just gave up chasing a through ball:eek: The crowd got on his back and Stevie Frail reacted by giving him it tight. Well done Stevie Frail.

3 things:

1) Nade's physical conditioning is an utter disgrace

2) Nade's dissent to Frail was happening while Kingston was moving up the right of the pitch - unbelievable

3) That Frail did not immediately take Nade off is beyond belief.

Can you imagine a player doing that to Doddie MacDonald?

don't condone Nade arguing back, but I think Frail is asking him to do a job he's not suited to doing.

He ain't fit enough to chase around as lone striker, and Frail should either change the formation or play someone else.

Exactly, he's never going to be a loan striker so if he's asked , let him focus on what he's good at and don't berate him for his weaknesses.

SF " Chase the fecking thing "

CN " What about some support ?"

SF " If you don't do more you'll be sitting beside me ."

CN " Go on then "

SF " "

Definitely - it's not the sort of role for him. But does that justify lack of effort if he's asked to do it nonetheless?

People wouldn't be half as hacked off if he actually looked like he was trying.

Think he would be a better winger

I don't, he has skills like a winger but i think he's best up front.

If he has someone else up there with him who is good in the air and can finish, i think Nade would be a brilliant player for us.

Guest JamboRobbo
Definitely - it's not the sort of role for him. But does that justify lack of effort if he's asked to do it nonetheless?

People wouldn't be half as hacked off if he actually looked like he was trying.

agree he could do more, but I think if any player was played in a role that exposes his weaknesses (in this case fitness), they'd struggle and not react well to it.

Francis Albert

So was Frail a bit more animated today? Last week against Falkirk, when half the team deserved some serious abuse, he hardly appeared from outside his plastic shelter.

So was Frail a bit more animated today? Last week against Falkirk, when half the team deserved some serious abuse, he hardly appeared from outside his plastic shelter.

That was the only time i noticed him.

Exactly the same today other than the spat with Nade.

Exactly the same today other than the spat with Nade.

Frail is about as much of a manager as Nade is a loan striker.

Chris Benoit

Thought Nade was out of order no matter how angry he was he can't start shouting at SF and guaranteed this is what the papers will be focussing on tomorrow and totally ignore the performance from the team and Miko in particular!

Should have been hooked the second he did the finger twirling thing telling SF to take him off, i'm sure someone like Gary Glen would've been bursting a gut if he'd got a chance today (might've done better with the chances that came Nades way too)

Jambof3tornado
3 things:

1) Nade's physical conditioning is an utter disgrace

2) Nade's dissent to Frail was happening while Kingston was moving up the right of the pitch - unbelievable

3) That Frail did not immediately take Nade off is beyond belief.

Can you imagine a player doing that to Doddie MacDonald?

And please the crowd by bringing on Elliot??? Dont be daft,shaggy can just give him extra laps in training and Nade will keep his gob shut next time!!

Thought Nade was out of order no matter how angry he was he can't start shouting at SF and guaranteed this is what the papers will be focussing on tomorrow and totally ignore the performance from the team and Miko in particular!

Should have been hooked the second he did the finger twirling thing telling SF to take him off, i'm sure someone like Gary Glen would've been bursting a gut if he'd got a chance today (might've done better with the chances that came Nades way too)

Frail would have brought on Clum, he always does.

Fair point though.

I cannot see any reason to be surprised by Nades outburst, when subordinates speak openly about their boss with nicknames and on a first name basis the boss worker relationship is gone. We saw it in classic fashion today. SF may have saved a little respect if he had taken action by pulling Nade off, however as happens in these thing if he had and we lost the excrement would have hit the fan any way.

And please the crowd by bringing on Elliot??? Dont be daft,shaggy can just give him extra laps in training and Nade will keep his gob shut next time!!

Well I guess Shaggy didn't have to cut off his nose to spite his face by including Makela in the squad (not that he's a lone striker either). And why wasn't Mole on the bench?

Frail is about as much of a manager as Nade is a loan striker.

If only Nade was only on loan. He has fantastic skills but his physical conditioning is unbelievably poor, he doesn't like passing the ball and his understanding of the word team is lacking.

And we can't afford players who came out of Premiership squad wages levels.

What a frustrating player.

If only Nade was only on loan. He has fantastic skills but his physical conditioning is unbelievably poor, he doesn't like passing the ball and his understanding of the word team is lacking.

And we can't afford players who came out of Premiership squad wages levels.

What a frustrating player.

I know, i really like him though. He has great feet for a big guy, he is strong and direct and always looks capable of making something happen. He needs to find a little more confidence in front of goal, his decision making (when to pass/shoot/run with the ball) is all over the place and his fitness is still awful but he has the makings of a great player. A good manager will get the best out of him, i'm sure of it.

Chris Benoit
Frail would have brought on Clum, he always does.

Fair point though.

To be honest it wouldn't have bothered me if Elliot had come on, in my opinion Nade showed the type of disruptive attitude that caused all the problems last year and we don't need that sort of thing at the club especially now that all the players seem to be showing a much better attitude!

To be honest it wouldn't have bothered me if Elliot had come on, in my opinion Nade showed the type of disruptive attitude that caused all the problems last year and we don't need that sort of thing at the club especially now that all the players seem to be showing a much better attitude!

I'd rather have Nade with 2 broken legs, hung over and smoking a biffter than a fully fit Elliott.

I think a proper manager would have taken Elliot out of the firing line for a few games and given him a break for the chance for the fans to miss him!

I cannot understand why Ksnavicius in particular after last week's horror show was on the bench - and Mole/Makela were not?

maroonlegions

sums it up for me , he is like a wee laddie when things get beyond him and cannae take the slack for HIS tatics.:P

Clerry Jambo

Spot on JR........

Frail should have a look at himself.....we have 5 guys in midfield who at times never goat near Nade!!

We play so deep its embarrassing at times..............frail look at your team selection or your midfield before avin a go at your lone forward:mad:

I'd rather have Nade with 2 broken legs, hung over and smoking a biffter than a fully fit Elliott.

Wonderful !

Truly great sentiments !

I share your pain. :):)

Nucky Thompson

:D

Archived