• Rudi SKACEL
    • David OBUA
    • David TEMPLETON
    • Ryan STEVENSON
    • Stephen ELLIOTT
    • Scott ROBINSON
    • Darren BARR

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again. I personally thought we only played up until Rangers got their first goal on Saturday, which was the 22nd minute. After that the heads appeared to go down, as if we accepted it was game over and we were rarely in the game after that (and not at all in the 2nd half).

Therefore my choice this week is based on that first 22 minutes (with apologies in advance to at least one poster, who seems to have taken it very personally that for the Motherwell game my feelings were identical to Jim Jefferies, in that, as JJ openly stated, one person who played the first half of that game (i.e 45 minutes) but not the 2nd was the difference between both halves. He (JJ) was unable to vote in that poll as he isn't registered on JKB (in fact avoids it like the plague (understatement)) but I voted for the person as my MOTM. I'm now about to vote for someone based on 22 minutes and can understand that this might cause the same poster huge concern, and cause him to start posting absolute drivel on every thread that comes up this week, as he has done since the Motherwell poll).

For Saturday past two players put in a decent show in that first 20 odd minutes, David Templeton and David Obua, and for this week I'm going to give it to David Obua. Nobody was great, in fact nobody really played what you'd class as particularly good, but early on Templeton and Obua were the best of what ended up being a very limp performance in the end.

MODS - Could you sticky this at least for a couple of days, Thursday I'll get all the data and start the poll for tomorrow evening's game against the vicTims. Thank you

davemclaren

Thursday I'll get all the data and start the poll for tomorrow evening's game against the vicTims. Thank you

:whistling:

Archived