What a goal from Ronaldo

Coco

What's the song the man u fans are singing about ronaldo?

I don't mean the "he plays on the right..he plays on the left" one.

Its kinda got a spanish/Italian sound to it.

Heard it last week against the scouse and now again tonight.

Its mint!!

viva ronaldo

viva ronaldo

running down the wing,

hear united sing,

viva ronaldo.

its class.

Thats the one bud..cheers!!

Eye its a super chant. Would be good if we could incorporate it with one of our players. Suppose Vlad will just need to sign him up in the summer.

Viva Ronaldo

Toxteth O'Grady
Hit and hope. ;)

It probably was a wee bit fortunate but his cross for Tevez to score and back heeled through ball for Rooneys goal were brilliant though.

rudi must stay
Backheeled cheeky finish.

What a player.

as much as it was it was a great attempt the keeper really should have saved it, straight at him

Graham Thomson
as much as it was it was a great attempt the keeper really should have saved it, straight at him

like the keeper expected it ...........

rudi must stay
like the keeper expected it ...........

i know he wouldn't have expected it but he actually moved out the way of the shot

Geoff Kilpatrick

Watched it this afternoon. Fantastic goal. Better than Henry's from a few years ago because he had no time to prepare the backheel.

I like the way he backheeled it then craned his neck to see if it went in or not.

He wasn't sure! Cheekiest goal of the season so far.

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy Ronaldo, he makes England look ****e!

We were discussing this last night, I reckon Ronaldo is the best player in the world at this time, got a few dissents but I stick by this, can anyone name anyone better, please no Ronaldinho or Kaka.

blondejamtart

Think I would have to agree that he is probably one of, if not the best, in the world at the moment. Heard one commentator say that he used to be dismissed as just a show pony, but is now proving himself to be a true thoroughbred...

Easily the best player in the world this season...don't think anyone else comes close. The usual competition are not having good seasons (AC Milan having a mare, so not good for Kaka, Ronaldinho is er...well, not so good anymore it seems).

This season he definately IS the best player in the world.

Ronny and Kaka have both been far too inconsistant this year, Henry is not adjusting well to Barca's style of play and all the best Italian players are getting too old.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a genius.

rudi must stay
We were discussing this last night, I reckon Ronaldo is the best player in the world at this time, got a few dissents but I stick by this, can anyone name anyone better, please no Ronaldinho or Kaka.

Messi, the frightening thing is he's getting even better too

John Findlay

Yes it was a good goal. But alas he is not the first player to score one in that manner in fact he is not even the first Man Utd player to score like that.

Step forward one Stuart Pearson who did it at the Stretford End circa 1976/77.

Denis Law for Man City against Utd in 1974.

Gianfranco Zola for Chelsea against Norwich also springs to mind.

Of course wouldnt be like Sky Tv to go overboard.

John

Say What Again

Aiden McGeady, Scott McDonald, Barry Ferguson, Chris Burke, Alan Hutton, Allan McGregor, Shinsuke Nakamura and Artur Boruc.

? Daily Record

loveofthegame

Suprised no-one has mentioned his assist yet for the 3rd goal (think it was the third). It was another back heel.

If his goal was genius, his assist was truly world class. The man is incredible.

Suprised no-one has mentioned his assist yet for the 3rd goal (think it was the third). It was another back heel.

If his goal was genius, his assist was truly world class. The man is incredible.

If you're talking about the goal Rooney took it round the keeper the ball was meant for Evra. He didn't catch it right.

Still truly world class and a genius though!

Archived