Liam Miller

Clerry Jambo

The Hibs fans will be delighted..

They have been counting down the days until he left.. i never actually realised he is 30 already.. hoepfully he signs a 3 year deal with them and sits back picking up his wages..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

To be fair I am just happy that we are trying to secure players, you'll never always get your first choices but as long as there is quality on the list of targets then I am confident we will have a stronger squad next term. :)

Presuming you mean Bryson?

I have as has my mate tried hard recently to have a real close look at him whether it be a Killie TV game or v us. He rarely gets mentioned and TBF I hardly notice him. This is all cancelled out by the fact that plenty within the game rate him including JJ, so there must be something there and maybe he is the type you only appreciate once you see him week in and week out for your own team.

I watched Killie v Tims on sunday and thought he was rarely in the game and contributed little, however The first paper I picked up game him 7/10 and stated he was Killies best player by a mile so obviously the answer to the whole scenario is that I know fark all :mellow:

Clerry Jambo

Presuming you mean Bryson?

I have as has my mate tried hard recently to have a real close look at him whether it be a Killie TV game or v us. He rarely gets mentioned and TBF I hardly notice him. This is all cancelled out by the fact that plenty within the game rate him including JJ, so there must be something there and maybe he is the type you only appreciate once you see him week in and week out for your own team.

I watched Killie v Tims on sunday and thought he was rarely in the game and contributed little, however The first paper I picked up game him 7/10 and stated he was Killies best player by a mile so obviously the answer to the whole scenario is that I know fark all :mellow:

I was actually thinking about Taouil but I have always said that I would take Bryson in a Heartbeat ( excuse the terrible pun ) :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

Lionel Messi (sp) couldn't bring the punters back to Fester Rd. I love #ibs.

Archived