Official countdown to Europe

ritchies75

ritchies75

Its been a hell of a week but in 24 hours Hearts will be back where we belong, finishing in the top three of the SPL and back in Europe. The Countdown begins here.

Clerry Jambo

Its been a hell of a week but in 24 hours Hearts will be back where we belong, finishing in the top three of the SPL and back in Europe. The Countdown begins here.

Good Post mate lets get the ball out again!

Expect Rangers to win tomorrow but lets put one over wee ginger puss to shut him well and truly up :thumbsup:

Wouldnt write off United yet though, they are more than capable of winning tomorrow night.

Jambof3tornado

More chance that the arabs can get a win than us get any points against celtic!!!

Howdy Doody Jambo

I just hope Rangers don't lie down to Dundee Utd

So sad though we are almost needing other clubs to do us a favour at this stage of the season to consolidate 3rd spot , just shows how bad we have played since the turn of the year and the absence of Kevin Kyle

I just hope Rangers don't lie down to Dundee Utd

Do you REALLY think that Rangers will have any intention of lying down to United? When there's a title up for grabs......?!?!

There's no hope in hell that Rangers would be lying down to Utd and potentially handing the advantage back to Celtic. No fecking way.

Tonights the night we seal third, of that i'm pretty sure. I'm grateful that we can do that without kicking a ball. Grateful and relieved.

Ecce Romanov

I would really hate it to go to the last game. I think/hope it'll be a draw tonight taking the pressure of us tomorrow for a parteee

Archived