Is it pay back time?

kylelauren01

kylelauren01

Would it be too much to ask that on Wednesday night we put paid to their title hopes while at the same time the miracle happens & Hamilton catch & overtake St Mirren. 25 years on...its written in the stars - not that I'm ITK or anything :whistling:

super_vlad

Would it be too much to ask that on Wednesday night we put paid to their title hopes while at the same time the miracle happens & Hamilton catch & overtake St Mirren. 25 years on...its written in the stars - not that I'm ITK or anything :whistling:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I have been quietly salivating over the thought of Accies sending St Midden down for the last couple of weeks mate.

I'll be honest here, I wanted Rangers to lose the league because of the financial impact on Rangers but week in and week out I have gradually changed my mind... Any joy I would have had about Rangers being rogered financially for failing to secure first has now finally fallen back to play second fiddle to getting it RIGHT UP that bigoted wee ginga cretin and his everyone hates Celtic horse-shit!

My new position is that I want exactly what you describe in the OP, with us nailing third first and foremost! The irony is that I wanted Rangers to finish anywhere but first this season up until Lennon started playing big-paranoid-brother with his aspersions about everyone wanting them to fail and the Huns succede... He has now greeted and whined his way to making we want exactly that this season.

* Hearts to nail third.

* Tims to win nothing.

* Midden relegated.

That's my new wish-list for the season's close.

God I hope so, as it'll cement Europe. Beaten them well already this season it was on a Wednesday night as well....touch wood we can do it. If Hamilton stay up it'll be the most undeserving team to do so ever! They are absoluty atrocious, plus 2 stands and their gazeebo makes it a terrible little ground unworthy of division 3. But I'm not bothered by eithers hopes, as long as we secure Europe!

Koolkeith

I think when Celtic lost the league on goal difference due to Scott Mcdonald, Dundee got relegated the same season. I remember thinking to myself some kind of justice had been done. Would love to see St Midden go down this year.

Only a Game

I have been quietly salivating over the thought of Accies sending St Midden down for the last couple of weeks mate.

I'll be honest here, I wanted Rangers to lose the league because of the financial impact on Rangers but week in and week out I have gradually changed my mind... Any joy I would have had about Rangers being rogered financially for failing to secure first has now finally fallen back to play second fiddle to getting it RIGHT UP that bigoted wee ginga cretin and his everyone hates Celtic horse-shit!

My new position is that I want exactly what you describe in the OP, with us nailing third first and foremost! The irony is that I wanted Rangers to finish anywhere but first this season up until Lennon started playing big-paranoid-brother with his aspersions about everyone wanting them to fail and the Huns succede... He has now greeted and whined his way to making we want exactly that this season.

* Hearts to nail third.

* Tims to win nothing.

* Midden relegated.

That's my new wish-list for the season's close.

This, although we could really do with Celtic winning the cup or we'll be playing competitive football half way through pre-season training

Would`nt lose sleep not seeing that wee scro te Lennon`s (Danny) Trappatoni-esque specs, tank top and clipboard. Thinks he`s a thinking man`s manager.

I remember Bingo suddenly turning up with poser specs sipping a cup of tea at a Hobo press conference trying to look all Capello....pity his team was sheight and struggling at the time... :)

Worse than the manager wearing club scarf fad. :yucky:

Coburg Hearts

God I hope so, as it'll cement Europe. Beaten them well already this season it was on a Wednesday night as well....touch wood we can do it. If Hamilton stay up it'll be the most undeserving team to do so ever! They are absoluty atrocious, plus 2 stands and their gazeebo makes it a terrible little ground unworthy of division 3. But I'm not bothered by eithers hopes, as long as we secure Europe!

I think Hamilton are a shade better than St.Mirren.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

OaG,

Shan Lawman will hate me for saying this but... Aye fair enough, another Scottish Cup win for the Green orcs would probably be preferable right enough... Completely stand by the rest of it though! :D

Out of interest, have you also changed your mind about the destination of the title due to Lennon's nonsense?

Vlad-Stupid

Would I get any satisfaction from the following-

Hamilton going down?- no

St Mingin going down?- :smuggy:

Would I get any satisfaction from the following-

Hamilton going down?- no

St Mingin going down?- :smuggy:

:thumbsup: agreed. Also Hamilton are getting good at beating hibs which always makes me laugh :verysmug:

Archived