Neil Lennon & EHD

PsychocAndy

PsychocAndy

Steven Naismith, I despises you.

World Class is a phrase to often used about the mediocre, but you are a World Class throbber.

That is all.

Eckauskas

Who has ever referred to Naismith as 'world class'?

:mellow:

Gregory House M.D.

Who has ever referred to Naismith as 'world class'?

:mellow:

read the post again :lol:

The most hateful player in Scottish football, by an absolute distance. Everything that I hate about Rangers in one small ugly package.

Eckauskas

The most hateful player in Scottish football, by an absolute distance. Everything that I hate about Rangers in one small ugly package.

_47314928_ian_murray_160210_512.jpg

Horrible little, snerge faced sc umbag. Im all for wholehearted players who get stuck in but he`s a cynical little rat who moans his puss off at every tackle and decision. Really wish we had somebody with baws in our team who wanted to take him out.

Ryan Gosling

If Diouf stays at Ibrox, he might compete for it.

But right now, Naismith is rather c*ntish.

SectionDJambo

An absolute stick on for the player I hate the most. Peed myself laughing when he got sent off for diving, but then no "Miko" style slaughter in the press. The biggest cheat in Scottish football and he still doesn't get outed as such by the Weegie press. No surprise there.

That head in hands routine really gets to me. How many times does he do that in a game which isn't going Rangers way? Gets you wishing that somebody would give him a dull one. You shouldn't be thinking like that, but I can't help it with him.

Him and Lennon run neck and neck in the loathsome stakes for me.

RoyCropper

Davie Weir isnt going to be around forever to badger the refs. Seems Naismith is his apprentice at such things.

Didnt mind him when he was at Killie. Shows what pulling on that shirt can do. :down:

I despise Steven Naismith but Kyle Lafferty is up there! What a rat! :down:

Mysterion

Naismith is a good player and the worst sportsman in the UK.

Everyone loves a player that fights to win - but when it's constant whining/cheating to win it's disgraceful. Even if he continues to improve as a player it's the reason he will not be remembered as a "great" of the game.

Someone set up a website tracking old firm "bawbaggery" - but there needs to be an increased focus on Old Firm players cheating/whining/diving in the press.

Coburg Hearts

Scott brown is king rat im my world. Despise him. :angry:

Good shout.

Archived