goal keeper next season

superjack

superjack

if kello is away in the summer(as plenty on here think),what is everyones preferred option for goals next term.

i believe we should get rid of macdonald(i just don't think he is premier league quality)as well as balogh.

i said this the same time last year , sign thomas cerny and let him and ridgers battle it out for first choice.cerny seems to be a far better keeper than jamie mac and balogh.

if hamilton go down , we will get him for next to nothing.

who do you think could do a job for us

saying that , i would rather keep kello

Kello, if he leaves then Darren Randolph.. Very good keeper, playin brilliant all season so would be ideal replacement if kello leaves but I hope he doesn't

Eckauskas

Cammy Bell's out of contract in the summer, I believe.

Cammy Bell's out of contract in the summer, I believe.

I thought he'd be a great signing. Seems to have gone off the boil though and for some reason he's not popular at Killie. So if Kello goes he'd be a good addition. Balogh imo isn't a good keeper and MacDonald is a good cover but not 1st choice.

gorgie_rebel

Still think Kello will be first choice next season TBH.

If he does leave/is pushed/sold, then Jaime Mac will take over.

Kello has proved to be the best of the three, however if he is refusing to sign an 'improved' contract, or Vlad is trying to force him to sign for a Russian team, then he will not be here.

MacDonald is like Balogh a good second choice, but not a top three keeper sadly. The man at Killie is quite good but will probably get good offers from down South. Doncaster are amongst those mentioned (probably by his agent). He would be better than MacDonald.

Gregory House M.D.

Sell Kello, chuck the other 2, throw Ridgers and lyness up the pecking order and sign another on loan or on a free to play number 1. Is Alexander any good?

Diadora Van Basten

I would of been happy with Jamie Mac until I watched his performance last Saturday.

Perhaps someone who knows him better can inform me as to whether this was a blip or if he is a bit dodgy.

The White Cockade

i've just had a text saying we are bringing back Henry in goals next season

Can anyone confirm this? :whistling:

i've just had a text saying we are bringing back Henry in goals next season

Can anyone confirm this? :whistling:

He would be a better option than Jamie Mac imo.

I Kello does leave i would also punt Jamie and Balogh and bring in someone new to fight for the jersey with Ridgers, the someone new would not be Cammy Bell

Drylaw Hearts

IMO..........

We'll have a new No.1 with Jamie Mac and Ridgers in reserve.

Kello will be punted and The Balogh either released or sent out on loan.

rudi must stay

I would of been happy with Jamie Mac until I watched his performance last Saturday.

Perhaps someone who knows him better can inform me as to whether this was a blip or if he is a bit dodgy.

bit of both IMO. Doesn't seem commanding enough, and probably isn't capable of some of the saves Kello or Balogh can make.

IMO..........

We'll have a new No.1 with Jamie Mac and Ridgers in reserve.

Kello will be punted and The Balogh either released or sent out on loan.

What a serious waste of money.

I'd take the boy Cerny from Hamilton on a free. Ideally to replace Balogh and MacDonald and not Kello.

bighusref

I think that Kello and Balogh will be away and that MacDonald will be our number one.

I think that Ridgers and a new signing will be his back up.

I think that before Christmas, the back up or Ridgers will be our number one.

Currahee!

A Hibs keeper

What is this you speak of? Is there such a thing? :lol:

I think that macdonald is not to bad a keeper, everyone is slaughtering him because of his performance last week which is fair enough because he did have a bad game but every keeper is going to have a bad day, hardly anyone turned up on sat. Macdonald produced a few excellent saves against killie, hibs and there have been others. I think putting him in then out then in the team that cant be good for his confidence. A good run in the team (if kello was sold) on top of a good pre season i do think he could be a very good keeper for us. For me i would not have ridgers as no.1 or reserve think the boy needs to go out on loan to get some more experience like this year at airdrie i dont think he is read for it yet. Cammy bell would be a decent signing if not get one in on loan.

I know a lot of you will slaughter me for speaking highly of j,macdonald but i do feel if he knew he was going be no.1 and that ^ he could be a decent keeper. This in then out cant be good for confidence.

ColinS1874

think kello will come back why is he still not playing

Archived