Betting Question

RoyCropper

RoyCropper

Any help much appreciated.

Tonight, I placed a bet on Barcelona (-2). Now they won 2-0 so the result is even. I thought the bet was void if this happened and the stake was refunded? It is showing as lost in my Bet History. I might be speaking shite but ohwell.

Thanks.

Benny Factor

Tonight, I placed a bet on Barcelona (-2). Now they won 2-0 so the result is even. I thought the bet was void if this happened and the stake was refunded? It is showing as lost in my Bet History. I might be speaking shite but ohwell.

Thanks.

Barcelona would have had to have won by 3 clear goals for you to win.

We Can But Worry

Thanks.

Hi Roy

There are usually three markets available for this type of bet. In this instance, Barcelona to win by 3 or more (Which was effectively your selection), Espanyol to lose by a goal (Which would be Espanyol +2} and the handicap draw (Barcelone to win by 2 goals). In this case, the handicap draw would be the winning selection.

RoyCropper

Hi Roy

There are usually three markets available for this type of bet. In this instance, Barcelona to win by 3 or more (Which was effectively your selection), Espanyol to lose by a goal (Which would be Espanyol +2} and the handicap draw (Barcelone to win by 2 goals). In this case, the handicap draw would be the winning selection.

Thanks everyone. Appears i was speaking shite. :thumbsup:

If it was (-2) then you lost, if it was (-2.0) then you get your money back.

Archived