Lord Sugar Tackles Football

RoyCropper

RoyCropper

Wasnt really anything we didnt already know. Agents are lying ***** and the FA dont really care.

One shocking case was a local joiner in Portsmouth. Owed ?50,000 by them and as a result of their admin and not getting it all, himself has now gone into Admin while Pompey continue on paying their players thousands of pounds a week. :verymad:

The Gasman

All a bit of a nonevent, an opportunity missed.

Didn't say anything I didn't know, and didn't suggest anything I hadn't heard.

Disappointing IMO. :sad:

Mr Brightside

Anyone actually believe Redknapp when he said he didn't know what any of his players wages were and would be struggling to guess to the nearest ?10k?

Bert Le Clos

Alan Sugar is a hypocritical bellend.

Thinks he has the right to rip into anyone and everything whilst glossing over the less than savoury parts of his past. IIRC was he not involved in helping Murdoch push through the origional TV deals? And pocketing money from transfer deals after detailing the fee as far less than it actually was?

Pot, kettle.

Diadora Van Basten

It was quite interesting he was basically saying that football as a market is going to crash (I agree to me it's a matter of when rather than if).

He then went round interviewing various footballing stakeholders to apportion blame and nobody was accepting blame.

The truth of the matter is this is what happens with markets and until the crash actually happens then nobody will change their behaviour.

Archived