Sergejus Fedotovas facebook post in the last hour........

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Sergejus Fedotovas

Business as usual at the club! Same team same manager! Ignor the troublemakers spreading nonsence! Aiming for the 3rd!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Italian Lambretta

Just had a look at his Facebook site and noticed that has some sinister looking friends. :ninja:

Sergejus Fedotovas

Business as usual at the club! Same team same manager! Ignor the troublemakers spreading nonsence! Aiming for the 3rd!

super_vlad

Sergejus Fedotovas

I perfer them say to nothing at all about rumours

speedbump

Smoke and Mirrors, the usual drama queens will say.

Hawick Jambo

I should have known not to listen to the rumour mongers, however when its the club that you love you get paranoid. Again, we were playing one half of the deluded so I should have known better.

If there is something going on in the background hopefully it is something positive like the Club is trying to cash in on Kello / Zal rather than anything undermining JJ

Dont want to sound a bit conspirasist, is his page the real deal? (I've not looked yet)

Its just that, set up webmail and you can open a Facebook account under any name, as long

as its not already in use, wait, scrub that, there's 100's of me! has it been confirmed that its genuinly his page?

If this has been discussed and aready sorted, sorry, I missed the thread.

portobellojambo1

Dont want to sound a bit conspirasist, is his page the real deal? (I've not looked yet)

Its just that, set up webmail and you can open a Facebook account under any name, as long

as its not already in use, wait, scrub that, there's 100's of me! has it been confirmed that its genuinly his page?

If this has been discussed and aready sorted, sorry, I missed the thread.

The information wasn't posted on his home page, it was posted on HMFC's page. (and his own page is 100% genuine)

jamboscott

I should have known not to listen to the rumour mongers, however when its the club that you love you get paranoid. Again, we were playing one half of the deluded so I should have known better.

If there is something going on in the background hopefully it is something positive like the Club is trying to cash in on Kello / Zal rather than anything undermining JJ

This, saved me from post it!

Craigieboy

Sergejus is a sound guy.

I and some other Hearts fans I know have corresponded with him on FB in the past. He always replies & tries to be honest.

I have reason to trust the guy.

Hope it's true that it's all just shite. The thought of Hearts clashing with JJ sends shivers down my spine in relation to the future of our club.

If VR has no qualms about pissing off JJ.............

The Gasman

The information wasn't posted on his home page, it was posted on HMFC's page. (and his own page is 100% genuine)

This, and Scot Wilson has posted on his Facebook Page, a picture of a happy smiling JJ at Tynecastle this evening for the Players Player of The Year Dinner.

Manny1874

Serg is a good lad, and always represents the club well.

He also likes Metallica on facebook, which get the :thumbsup: from me.

Tams bird

This, and Scot Wilson has posted on his Facebook Page, a picture of a happy smiling JJ at Tynecastle this evening for the Players Player of The Year Dinner.

Scott dosnt have a bottom half of his body..... Photoshop :whistling:

Eckauskas

I didn't buy into it when I first heard.

I still don't.

It's far too easy to make up rubbish rumours about Hearts these days.

I'm not happy (call me Old School) that the club (Serg) sees fit to issue statements through Facebook/Twitter whatever. We have an official site that is visited the world over. That's where we as a club should be issuing official statements.

I've nothing more than a gut-feeling that something is stirring.

I'll know doubt read about it here first!!

Something that's intrigued me with one of the recent rumours ...

If the player(s) referred to in this HAVE been caught up in accusations of match fixing, then how come the police and the SPL, SFA & even UEFA ain't investigating? For me, the whole rumour smells like a pile of pooh and I am happy to ignore it as baseless, unfounded and just not possible when you apply cold, hard logic to it.

Francis Albert

I'm not happy (call me Old School) that the club (Serg) sees fit to issue statements through Facebook/Twitter whatever. We have an official site that is visited the world over. That's where we as a club should be issuing official statements.

You'll no doubt read about it somewhere reliable in due course.

I wouldn't rely on JKB though.

You'll no doubt read about it somewhere reliable in due course.

I wouldn't rely on JKB though.

I'm saying NOWT!!:whistling: LOL

Nucky Thompson

Do you think the club should be issuing official statements through their website everytime a shan rumour appears :blink:

I think Serg done the right think posting through facebook where no doubt the rumours spread like wild fire in the first place

The Treasurer

Something that's intrigued me with one of the recent rumours ...

If the player(s) referred to in this HAVE been caught up in accusations of match fixing, then how come the police and the SPL, SFA & even UEFA ain't investigating? For me, the whole rumour smells like a pile of pooh and I am happy to ignore it as baseless, unfounded and just not possible when you apply cold, hard logic to it.

You can't do that here, this is JKB for goodness sake. teehee.gif

Archived