the reason why vlad is mad?

cardboardcutout

cardboardcutout

As vlad allegedly stated some time ago he saw the future for hearts as a team who invested heavily in youth development with a view to selling them on for a big profit after a couple of good seasons!

With the team seemingly incapable of getting over the line for third place and jj stating weeks ago he would like to give the youngsters a game once we had achieved third, do you think vlad has realised he will not be able to showcase any of them and thus not make much/any money on the players we really need to sell!

Allied to the disastrous season its been for wallace and driver who would certainly have been sold for big money if they had played well!

Maybe he's skint!!

As vlad allegedly stated some time ago he saw the future for hearts as a team who invested heavily in youth development with a view to selling them on for a big profit after a couple of good seasons!

With the team seemingly incapable of getting over the line for third place and jj stating weeks ago he would like to give the youngsters a game once we had achieved third, do you think vlad has realised he will not be able to showcase any of them and thus not make much/any money on the players we really need to sell!

Allied to the disastrous season its been for wallace and driver who would certainly have been sold for big money if they had played well!

Maybe he's skint!!

It's a lot more simple than that.

He's only Mad Vlad, because Vlad, well, rhymes with mad.

Maybe he's skint!!

As soon as he said we were going to win the champions league i knew he wasn't the full kitkat :teehee:

Walter Bishop

Maybe he's skint!!

Skint!!! :bravo::hobo::byebye:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2011/02/27/hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-buys-17m-jet-86908-22953742/

southside1874

No one has heard anything from him for ages but he still seems to be up to all sorts and picking teams. Going of his rocker and sacking JJ.

Deary me :unsure:

?The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds ? pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum ? it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it.?

Far from the truth? :ermm:

southside1874

?The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds ? pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum ? it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it.?

:lol: brilliant

The Old Tolbooth

Outstanding :rofl:

Gregory House M.D.

Cheers for that. My throat is now pulsating with pain from laughing.

bighusref

It's a lot more simple than that.

He's only Mad Vlad, because Vlad, well, rhymes with mad.

I think that Mad, Bad, Vlad from Islamabad has a nice ring to it. He should move.thumbsup.gif

jamboruss

Ocean finance are hoping he keeps up repayments :unsure:

I think you'll find that's WONGA!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Oh my God, Vlad is Dr Evil in disguise! It's the only explanation!

Austin Powers?

beefybathgate

ive heard its to do with match fixing! :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Damn it...beaten to it

I think you'll find that I said it first, but whatever!

Archived