Isn't it ironic...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Isn't it ironic that the first issues that occurred with Vlad came from the playing of "Liffs" (sic). Now we seem to have reached the complete opposite - no "Liffs" are being allowed to play!

Please note that the use of the term "Liffs" so that the hard of thinking on here can understand the point. I am well aware Kello is Slovakian!

Chris Benoit

It's a bit like rain on your wedding day Geoff.

Or even a free ride when you're already there :P

Chris Benoit

What is ironic is how many of the Zal haters are up in arms because he's not playing, I wonder why?

It's a bit like rain on your wedding day Geoff.

Or even a free ride when you're already there :P

Scrap that..

Vlad-Stupid

What is ironic is how many of the Zal haters are up in arms because he's not playing, I wonder why?

These will be the same people that are all out buying new hats today.

MadfudJJZalBouzidEggyPalazGTF!

:vrface:

Drylaw Hearts

Eh................

Because he was our only fit and available CH.

:blink:

Chris Benoit

Eh................

Because he was our only fit and available CH.

:blink:

Wasn't intended as a dig at you DH but you can't deny that there are some on here who don't want to see Zal in the team or as captain unless it gives them a chance to have a go at Vlad

The Merse

It's not really ironic.

Regardless of whether a player is rated or not, it should be up to the manager to decide if he plays the player or not, not the owner. So even if people do not rate Zal I can still understand why they'd be annoyed at this.

FWIW I quite like Zaliukas.

Drylaw Hearts

Wasn't intended as a dig at you DH but you can't deny that there are some on here who don't want to see Zal in the team or as captain unless it gives them a chance to have a go at Vlad

I honestly don't think there are people on here who are that complex.

I don't like Zaliukas but when we are heading to Ibrox without Webster and Bouzid he surely has to play ?

And when he's been made 'unavailable' for selection by VR despite our lack of of CH's surely folk have a right to have a go at VR.

Or don't they ?

Chris Benoit

Not until we know the facts behind it no, I'm no Vlad apologist but I'd rather not go through life presuming the worst about him either. I'd rather form my opinion on matters by dealing with facts in hand not another posters preconception

I honestly don't think there are people on here who are that complex.

I don't like Zaliukas but when we are heading to Ibrox without Webster and Bouzid he surely has to play ?

And when he's been made 'unavailable' for selection by VR despite our lack of of CH's surely folk have a right to have a go at VR.

Or don't they ?

People can have a go at VR all they want will it change anything he does or make the slightest whit of difference? NFC, All that going about things does is fuel the fires of hibs celebration bonfire. Stop feeding the hobos oxygen!

Drylaw Hearts

Not until we know the facts behind it no, I'm no Vlad apologist but I'd rather not go through life presuming the worst about him either. I'd rather form my opinion on matters by dealing with facts in hand not another posters preconception

VR should not be influencing the Managers team selection at all.

If there has been an issue which requires disciplinary action I'm pretty sure a man of JJ's experience can handle such matters.

Chris Benoit

VR should not be influencing the Managers team selection at all.

If there has been an issue which requires disciplinary action I'm pretty sure a man of JJ's experience can handle such matters.

Do we know he hasn't been involved?

Edit: was referring to JJ

Drylaw Hearts

People can have a go at VR all they want will it change anything he does or make the slightest whit of difference? NFC, All that going about things does is fuel the fires of hibs celebration bonfire. Stop feeding the hobos oxygen!

In otherwords.......

Only discuss nice sweet flowery stuff and pretend the other stuff doesn't exist.

Nah.

Chris Benoit

In otherwords.......

Only discuss nice sweet flowery stuff and pretend the other stuff doesn't exist.

Nah.

Agree with you here though :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

Do we know he hasn't been involved?

Edit: was referring to JJ

He says he was involved in the Kello situation but then again he said Kello was injured.

Re : Zal

Unless it's something that happened on the Friday night then he wouldn't have planned to have Zal in his team if there was a problem.

Gregory House M.D.

This.

Chris Benoit

I think with Kello he knew what was happening all along with Zal it's a bit more out the blue so can't say for certain who was behind it but that doesn't mean he was against it

In otherwords.......

Nah.

Eh no just saying pointless wasting time on giving hobbos more wet dreams. Deffo not pretending it doesn't exist just don't see the need to keep smiles on their faces by banging on about it all the time

williamgerrard

just had a thought maybe vlad is planning to sell zal to a russian team soon

Archived