The Official Come on Killie v the VicTims thread

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

Hope Killie put an end to this horrible clubs dream if winning the league today. A win for Killie would also inspire Rangers to win the league on Tuesday against UTD and take the pressure of us before we play the VicTims.

Hearts Heritage

A win for Killie would also inspire Rangers to win the league on Tuesday against UTD and take the pressure of us before we play the VicTims.

It would also mean that IF Rangers were losing they knew they had the luxury of the game next Sunday as backup.

Heartbeat

It would also mean that IF Rangers were losing they knew they had the luxury of the game next Sunday as backup.

agreed,

Unfortunately its better if the tims keep the pressure on ensuring rancers need to win all there games. Much as I would like the OF to get beat at any time its in our interest that they beat Killie

I do not like wanting Celtic to win, but I feel it is in our interests to help ensure there is no complacency on Rangers' part on Tuesday,

Italian Lambretta

The chance to win the title in front of their own fans at Ibrox should be enough incentive to win on Tuesday.

Of course, all depends what Killie do today.

anything that helps rangers put in a performance on tuesday.

Archived