Blatant Dive...............................

suds66

Kirk Broadfoot just got Naylor booked for his outrageous dive!

Not even condoned by the comentators.

must be ok for the ugly sisters to cheat!

Commander Harris

good to hear that the commentators didn't condone such actions ;)

Don't worry.... Gordon Smith and his friends at the GFA will give Broadfoot a 2 game ban for cheating & getting one of his fellow professionals booked... as if....!!!

Dr. Bapswent

Cant believe he is pretending to be injured.

Taking it so far as to be subbed off!

He hit Samaras' leg himself?

I mean christ.

Nice to see Barry Ferguson in charge though. Telling the medics when he is and is not needed.

I thought that was the refs job?

WorldChampions1902

Thompson should have been shown a second yellow followed by red for an absolutely blatant cheating dive! So he chooses to feign injury to avoid the card(s) and is stretchered off - so once again the Ref bottles it.

Did I hear things or did the Setanta commentator just say the Thompson was red-carded as he was stretchered off? In which case, why did Rangers continue to play with 11 men? :confused:

Thompson should have been shown a second yellow followed by red for an absolutely blatant cheating dive! So he chooses to feign injury to avoid the card(s) and is stretchered off - so once again the Ref bottles it.

Did I hear things or did the Setanta commentator just say the Thompson was red-carded as he was stretchered off? In which case, why did Rangers continue to play with 11 men? :confused:

think you're hearing things... I don't see how him being injured has any affect on whether or not he is sent off - Terry Butcher just said in the studio "at the end of the day the injury has stopped Stuart Dougal from having to send him off". WTF?! This should have absolutely no bearing on the decision! I struggle to comprehend how people still get away with this after Miko got a ban. The fuss that the SFA made at the time surely sets a precedent for how divers should be punished? I fear this wont be the case...

good to hear that the commentators didn't condone such actions ;)

They didn't condemn it either.....stony silence as it will also be from the GFA !!!!

Archived