Bust up on the bus?

Walter Bishop

did the bust up happen on the hearts or hibs team bus?

:huh:

btw, wgaf?

Captain Lithuania

I don't know about the bus bust up, but there are definitely problems.

did the bust up happen on the hearts or hibs team bus?

:huh:

btw, wgaf?

What sort of response is that....................Doh!!!

What sort of response is that....................Doh!!!

if only you knew ............D'OH!

I don't know about the bus bust up, but there are definitely problems.

Aye.....on here!

(No offence,mate....speaking generally):rolleyes:

Two games to go guys then ....beach!:whistling:

Relax.:thumbsup:

Uncle Mulk

Zal and Kello found the bag of bon bons that Vlad sent the management team to have as a wee treat on the journey. Not content with eating most of them, the troublesome pair were throwing them from the back seat at Scott Robinson and Johnny Stewart (these boys were sat at the front tittering away at a copy of Viz that Stewart asked one of the older players to buy him). When a strawberry bon bon missed the young lads and landed in Gary Locke's lap all hell broke loose.

Nicholas Brody

Zal and Kello found the bag of bon bons that Vlad sent the management team to have as a wee treat on the journey. Not content with eating most of them, the troublesome pair were throwing them from the back seat at Scott Robinson and Johnny Stewart (these boys were sat at the front tittering away at a copy of Viz that Stewart asked one of the older players to buy him). When a strawberry bon bon missed the young lads and landed in Gary Locke's lap all hell broke loose.

THIS

Captain America

Sh*t just got serious.

:whistling:

A bus stop on a bus?

Typical, you wait for ages on a bus, only to find you're on the bloody thing already.

jimmyjambo

A bus stop on a bus?

Typical, you wait for ages on a bus, only to find you're on the bloody thing already.

Brilliant!! :thumbsup:

Stop press......................Its all to do with the win bouns some players have angered Vlad with comments made to the press and now heads will roll

Someone blocked the toilet.

:vrface:

Im actually impressed you can run patter that far into the ground.

ps. Nobody knows anything about a bus bust up. If they say they do they are telling porky pies.

Meh! If I was in a team that had just been horsed 4-0 i would be surprised if there wasn't a fight afterwards.

cantleyzonehmfc

you have too much time on your hands me thinks!

you have too much time on your hands me thinks!

No,

He's actually in the know, but just slightly mis-informed.

It wasn't a strawberry bon bon, but a soor ploom.

Lockie went ape that anyone would bring anything green onto the Hearts bus.

Uncle Mulk

No,

He's actually in the know, but just slightly mis-informed.

It wasn't a strawberry bon bon, but a soor ploom.

Lockie went ape that anyone would bring anything green onto the Hearts bus.

Ahh, my apologies, leaving out critical information and providing incomplete stories leads to mass internet hysteria!

Chris Benoit

Ahh, my apologies, leaving out critical information and providing incomplete stories leads to mass internet hysteria!

:rofl:

Archived