USA release proof of burial

southside1874

maroonlegions

Well they could have weight him down to make him sink, :whistling: no signs of splash ripples that would be an indicator of him just landing into the see IF YOU LOOK AT BURIALS AT SEE ESPECIALLY MILITARY NAVAL ONES THE BODY SINKS VERY EARLY AFTER IMPACT ON THE WATER; :teehee: Well i suppose the masses will swallow this up without questioning anything and the media will reinforce this by constantly ramming it down our throats 24/7;The bigger the lie the more people will believe it but the bigger the truth then it will be perceived as too far fetched; :D It was interesting that the USA administration started to use the old but very effective get out clause when some people started to get very suspicious from the outset of this farce, yes,the national security acts came into play yet again;The can televise the hanging of Saddam Husein world wide but cannot release a picture of Bin Laden;The powers at be have had now plenty time to get their farcical evidence and role players into action knowing full well that the spin doctors in various country's intelligences and medias will follow suit whatever is dished out next;The official fairy tale will become an accepted realty by highly skilled manipulations and corporations from those in the know in governmental and military intelligences;Bin Laden was killed years ago,he has now served his purpose,its time for a new boggy man, any bets;ML; :woot:

maroonlegions

Here is a very interesting and possible feck up by one of the main stream media giants,Fox News reported Bin Ladens death DAYS EARLIER, before Obama announced it to the worlds masses; :whistling: This is from a source that noticed this information on "Fox News" TWITTER channel;Scroll down to older posts and look for the post about Fox News reporting Bin Laden's death,it is timestamped April 28th; :blink: That is if its still there that is; :rolleyes :Below is the text from this person who noticed this and the related links to check this very weird and highly suspicious news report out;The main stream media news reporting web sites and outlets should be watched much more closely i feel for feck ups or apparent highly suspicious and suspect premature news reporting like this one involving the death of Bin Laden;ML; :woot:

"Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Fox News channel's ticker reported Bin Laden's death on April 28th, 2011...a few days before Obama and all other media reported it"!!

"You can go to www.twitter.com/MegNeverLands and check for the post about it. That's my Twitter account & I posted about it when I saw it on tv that day, because I thought it was super weird that it was being reported on Fox News, but it wasn't breaking news, nor was it on any network;" :whistling:

LINK SOURCE; http://www.twitter.com/megneverlands

Related News Links:http://www.twitter.com/megneverlands

Screen shot of tweet,including the time stamp of APRIL 28TH:

05b9bd2a4a96.png

****************************************************************************************************************************

I will include the video containing a interview with a one Julian Assange who states that Facebook, Google,Yahoo are spying tools for US intelligence;ML; :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8rJVWC2a0

quote;

"The man behind WikiLeaks says his website's revelations are just the tip of the iceberg.In an exclusive interview with RT, Julian Assange said it is only a matter of time before more damaging information becomes known". :ermm:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

ML, I like you pal. But you need to cut this shit you. :laugh:

maroonlegions

That is huge if true.This could possibly blow their/the official fairy story to peices, did it not state offically that Laden was buried at see in a 24 hours time window to respect his religion. <_< Now call me a cynic but that would have been would impossible if he was killed days before, this official story is changing all the time, that is because when you lie your are constantly back tracking and digging up more lies to cover the previous ones and in time you slip up or are found out from those that are prepared to dig deeper;You can not manipulate twitter once you post something there,(like you could not manipulate or change the date ect of a post you made on here ),on Twitter it is automatically DATE STAMPED;unless this person managed to hack into twitters data base and change the date stamp of his post then this is huge;Will not be surprised if this persons twitter post is removed at some point; :woot: If you want to find this post then go on to the Twitter page and then click on the "CTL-F" and type "OSAMA" as your search string.Unless this person can manipulate "Twitter's" internal clock :lol: then it looks to be legit. :woot:

The screen shot below from the twitter account,date stamped;

05b9bd2a4a96.png

screen shot showing other posts and replies to the above date stamped post;

5997970b464f.gif

more screen shots;

be315bce6feb.png

Tiberius Stinkfinger

ML

"I will include the video containing a interview with a one Julian Assange who states that Facebook, Google,Yahoo are spying tools for US intelligence;ML; :rolleyes:"

If they are spying tools for US intelligence then why havent they removed the Twitter comment ?

Chris Benoit

Have you got a screen shot from the Fox News ticker?

Anyway since when have Fox News been bastions of honesty and integrity? I wouldn't trust anything Murdoch is behind

I P Knightley

I heard a startling rumour (if true) of an Unidentified Flying JOKE that was missed completely...

I heard a startling rumour (if true) of an Unidentified Flying JOKE that was missed completely...

Indeed. I'll try again on behalf of the OP thumbsup.gif

ProofOsamaBinLadenWasBuriedAtSea.jpg

Boomstick

That is huge if true.This could possibly blow their/the official fairy story to peices, did it not state offically that Laden was buried at see in a 24 hours time window to respect his religion. <_< Now call me a cynic but that would have been would impossible if he was killed days before, this official story is changing all the time, that is because when you lie your are constantly back tracking and digging up more lies to cover the previous ones and in time you slip up or are found out from those that are prepared to dig deeper;You can not manipulate twitter once you post something there,(like you could not manipulate or change the date ect of a post you made on here ),on Twitter it is automatically DATE STAMPED;unless this person managed to hack into twitters data base and change the date stamp of his post then this is huge;Will not be surprised if this persons twitter post is removed at some point; :woot: If you want to find this post then go on to the Twitter page and then click on the "CTL-F" and type "OSAMA" as your search string.Unless this person can manipulate "Twitter's" internal clock :lol: then it looks to be legit. :woot:

05b9bd2a4a96.png

5997970b464f.gif

more screen shots;

be315bce6feb.png

Why did you post the same picture three times?

Say What Again

"Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Fox News channel's ticker reported Bin Laden's death on April 28th, 2011...a few days before Obama and all other media reported it"!!

05b9bd2a4a96.png

Couldn't some technically gifted conspiracy theory nut, have punted that out in Photoshop in... say... 30 seconds?

Which, ironically enough, is probably the same reasoning they themselves would use to dismiss.... well... everything.

:facepalm:

maroonlegions

This is the same when the BBC reported WTC number 7 collapsing when it was still standing in view behind the reporter. :whistling: The MSM and those that control it know what is coming most of the time, much more than we the minions can ever perceive, like in all kinds of jobs sometimes their minions or those at the BOTTOM OF FOOD CHAIN of the world that is Journalism make mistakes and get the timing of releasing the stories too early;Bet ya some minions have been rapped already.;ML; :rolleyes:

("Journalism is the practice of investigation and reporting of events,issues,and trends to a broad audience.Although there is much variation within"); :whistling:

cnnfail-mainstream-media.jpg

media_monkeys.jpg

southside1874

Indeed. I'll try again on behalf of the OP :thumbsup:

ProofOsamaBinLadenWasBuriedAtSea.jpg

I thought it was funny :ninja:

This is the same when the BBC reported WTC number 7 collapsing when it was still standing in view behind the reporter. :whistling: .............

No offence, but if I was orchestrating an atrocity that would involve such a huge cover-up, I certainly wouldn't give a ******* script to a British TV channel and insist they follow it. :facepalm:

Think ML - please for your own sanity. Could the simplest - and indeed only logical answer - simply be that the feed the BBC Reporter was viewing was slightly ahead of that being broadcast?

Osama Bin Laden has just broadcast a public message on Al Jazira TV to prove he is still alive... He says "Hibs"were shit on Saturday".

However, intelligence sources have dismissed it saying he could have recorded it anytime in the last 5 years.

ML

How can you then explain the activity of the night he died (according to the USA you'll no doubt say)? Did they go there & pretend to get him cos they'd already killed him?! Surely if they'd got him days before people might have noticed?!

I enjoy a good conspirasory but this is just a bit pathetic & sad

05b9bd2a4a96.png

5997970b464f.gif

more screen shots;

be315bce6feb.png

If I am interpreting this correctly, there is an implication that Fox News was conspiring with Obama. Is that right?

No offence, but if I was orchestrating an atrocity that would involve such a huge cover-up, I certainly wouldn't give a ******* script to a British TV channel and insist they follow it. :facepalm:

Think ML - please for your own sanity. Could the simplest - and indeed only logical answer - simply be that the feed the BBC Reporter was viewing was slightly ahead of that being broadcast?

WTC7 was still standing when the BBC reported that it had fallen. I later watched a huge detailed analysis of it and basically it had been burning for like 12 hours and the whole centre of the building had been wiped out by falling bits of tower. The public facing side of the building looked OK though.

When it collapsed it looked very suspicious, but when you saw the condition of it from the other side it was a miracle it had stood up for as long as it had. The BBC were supposed to report that the building's collapse was imminent, but instead reported that it had collapsed - not too big a mistake on a day like that.

There's a conspiracy behind the WTC , but it is simply that the yanks had a ton of information that an event like this was going to happen and they let it, because they were looking for something to galvanise the people against a new common enemy - the USSR was no longer a justification for spending trillions of tax dollars on the military industrial complex. Rumsfeld spoke of the requirement for a new common enemy years before. Allowing Al Qaeda to carry out these attacks was not just incompetence on the part of the Bush administration IMO.

ML's style of conspiracy makes anyone who questions the official story look like a nutjob. The real conspiracy is rarely overly complex.

Tasavallan

Whether based on fact or fiction, the film "Green Zone" does make you ask questions as to how there were no WMD found in Iraq, yet Bush & Blair still sent the troops in.

The Abbottabad incident maybe explains what Raymond Davis was doing in Pakistan and why the USA put so much effort in getting him released.

Archived