Shock Blackpool Win Likely?

Deek

shaun.lawson

1-0 up at Tottenham with 12 minutes left. :huh:

It's not that incredible. Tottenham haven't been able to hit a cow's arse with a banjo all season - and over the last few weeks, have clearly hit the wall. They're knackered, just don't have enough - and increasingly, the period between Crouch's winner at Eastlands a year ago and them knocking Milan out of the CL looks like a one-off.

Meanwhile, however awful Blackpool have been lately, they've always had the potential to cause an upset. If they hold on, Holloway could pull off an unbelievable achievement: one which would give huge hope to smaller clubs everywhere.

Bale's injury, though? Awful. I'm gutted for him. And Gomes, immediately after saving his team, had another brain fart. The blind spot that both North London giants have had towards their goalkeepers has been ridiculous - and played a huge part in both ultimately failing.

japanjambo

Good game. Blackpool got two penalties in 70 seconds! Adam missed first one, then scored the second one! :ninja:

Templeton'sUnderpants

Maybe no then. I only started watching at half time but Blackpool look to have deserved the win.

shaun.lawson

Equaliser for Spurs - but a point won't do either of them much good. :mellow:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

A point is good for Blackpool.

But they did hit the cows arse! As they have 50 times in the league this season.

Chris Benoit

A point is good for Blackpool.

Ignoring the circumstances losing a late goal they would have took it before the match.

Bad miss before the Spurs goal though

shaun.lawson

But they did hit the cows arse! As they have 50 times in the league this season.

I've lost count of how many games they've dominated, and ended up drawing or losing. For a club chasing the top four, their strikers are nowhere near good enough; and quite often, it's been left to the likes of Van der Vaart or Bale to, uh, bail them out.

I've lost count of how many games they've dominated, and ended up drawing or losing. For a club chasing the top four, their strikers are nowhere near good enough; and quite often, it's been left to the likes of Van der Vaart or Bale to, uh, bail them out.

Both have been poor this year,that's why they have struggled.Plus the keeper who had improved greatly has went back to his old ways.

Man City have only scored three more than Spurs. But I agree there strikers have been poor this year.

Man City have only scored three more than Spurs. But I agree there strikers have been poor this year.

So City are not as boring as Spurs.

That equaliser has sent Blackpool down.

Maybe not.If Utd beat Chelsea they might let Blackpool win like they did with West Ham a few years back.

Archived