Things that make you smile - Hibs, St Mirren, Aberdeen

Craigieboy

Craigieboy

Hibs - Pish & not looking likely to be any better next season :rofl::lol:

Aberdeen - As above :lol:

St Mirren - Potentially going down as Hamilton seem to have the bit between their teeth :lol:

When we seal 3rd place in midweek & deny Celtic the league title, these matters will become even more enjoyable.

Pish teams, pish supports, pish everything. Just pish.

:thumbsup:

Luton Jambo

Why did Hamilton play Hibs twice?

The last game was the final game before the split, they have just played them the standard 3 times pre split, 1 time post split.

I bet Hamilton wish they could play them more often though as more than a quarter of their current total points have come courtesy of Hibs, 7 out of 26. :thumbsup:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

The last game was the final game before the split, they have just played them the standard 4 times.

I bet Hamilton wish they could play them more often though as more than a quarter of their current total points have come courtesy of Hibs, 7 out of 26. :thumbsup:

:jjyay:

hearts_crazy

True, Aberdeen, Hibs and St Midden are the shitest teams in the league at the moment (yes, even worse than us before anyone starts), very pleasing indeed, Hamilton on the brink of achieving the impossible, only a pity it's St Midden in the crosshairs and not Hibs, mind you St Midden going down will please me just as much, hopefully by ICT laying down to Hamilton, see how they ******* like it.

I'd rather see St Midden go down than Hamilton. Incidently when do Hamilton play Hobos next? :lol:

Archived