Attitude/Performance Today

Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh

I was unable to watch the game today (thank fek) but I am interested to know from those who did the following.

Did we have a go at them?

Or

Was it a usual JJ team performance in weejiville with the nappies being donned at the Maybury?

Ryan Gosling

We played well for the first 20 mins, had a few chances to go ahead. MacDonald threw the ball into the net but we kept pressing, Black forced a good save from the Beast and they scored an offside goal on the break. That knocked the wind out of our sails and we gave up.

We started really really well and should have went one up.

After they scored it was all downhill.

I was unable to watch the game today (thank fek) but I am interested to know from those who did the following.

Did we have a go at them?

Or

Was it a usual JJ team performance in weejiville with the nappies being donned at the Maybury?

Ignoring whatever reasons mean that first choice players were 'unavailable' JJ was far too open in the team setup. You don't get much defending from the likes of Templeton, Obua and Skacel and when that's added to another striker, a young guy getting his first start in midfield, 2 weakish full backs and 2 midfielders at centre back it is a recipe for a hammering ... and that's what we got.

Archived