The Official "We All Support Motherwell For An Afternoon" Thread

Ryan Gosling

Jambof3tornado

Aye, it would be nice to not need favours but we certainly do. Hard to see anything other than a healthy arab victory though.

Luton Jambo

Doesn't really matter, if it's not done by 5 o'clock today it will be done by 10 o'clock Tuesday evening. Either way it's sorted before we play again.

I'm sure Well will be resting dudes for the final though, so looks like a Utd win I'm afraid :(

Goldstone Wonder

Is it at Fir Park or Tannadice?

Edit: I see it's at Tannadice. Ignore me!

J Cheever Loophole

Is secret agent Severin at the agreed rendezvous?secret.gif

Captain Sausage

McCall seems to have his team fighting to the last minute, which will be important against Utd as they seem to like late goals. Hopefully an early Motherwell brace will kill the game off and we can relax, knowing Brines can't ruin our day!

Dundee United;

Pernis, Dixon Kenneth Watson Severin Conway Robertson Gomis Daly Goodwillie Russell

Motherwell;

Randolph, Ross Hutchinson Gunning Hateley Humphrey Jennings Carswell Murphy Forbes Jeffers

Saunders and Craigan rested/dropped to the bench and no Sutton either.

HMFC-1874

If Utd get 3rd they deserve it for being so far back!

they where never that far back they just played there games later.

HMFC-1874

Motherwell Arles capable of getting it back, we have seen it lol al they need is 2 draw

Manny1874

I see Motherwell are going for the old, lets go 3-0 down away from home and score 3 in the last half hour to get a draw....

Sly little buggers so they are

shaun.lawson

they where never that far back they just played there games later.

TWENTY-FIVE points behind, with four games in hand:

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/premier-league/2010-2011/table/2011-02-19

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Marian Kello's penalty save from David Goodwillie will be the difference between the two of us in the final analysis. Without it, we'd have two points less, they'd have one point more, and you'd fancy their chances; instead, they have to work the miracle of winning again at Ibrox against a rampant home team scenting yet another title.

Jambof3tornado

How are those who wanted to take beach balls to games weeks ago feeling now??

The Hearts way is never the easy way.

Luton Jambo

FFS surely we won't lose third will we?

No we won't. I trust this clarifies matters for you.

duckandcover

No we won't. I trust this clarifies matters for you.

Hope you are correct sir.

Don't be ridiculous, nobody is that bad that they would allow Motherwell to come back from 3-0 down. :whistling:

Craigieboy

The Rangers v DU game will be fascinating on Tuesday.

Could set up a rather interesting Wednesday night against the terrorists.

maroonlegions

Daly ha-trick, bet you he never gets one again; :verymad:

Daly 36

Daly 43

Daly 49

Manny1874

3-0 now.

Wonder if they'll get a 3-3?

<_<

I doubt it, further proof of an anti-Hearts conspiracy which is rife throughout Scottish Football im afraid :angry:

I demand clarification.....

maroonlegions

Hamilton 1 Hibs 0

42:53 Sent off

Francis Dickoh shown a red card for second bookable offence. :lol:

Forgetting the 'wee team' from lochend, things couldn't have worked out any worse for us today,

We're still highly likely to make 3rd spot, but the fact that two wins in a row for United would now clinch it for them (unless we take something from Celtic, which I can't see us doing with about a third of a side fit) speaks volumes about the way things have gone since the turn of the year.

The Merse

Thank **** there is only two games to go.

Anymore and we'd be shagged.

frankblack

Thank **** there is only two games to go.

Anymore and we'd be shagged.

Lets be honest, it all comes down to Tuesday where we need Rangers to do us a favour - and fortunately for us they need the points.

We have been a disgrace since the New Year derby, and don't deserve to go into Europe. If this is the type of team we will put out in Europe, we would be as well letting Dundee Utd have the place to save us the humiliation.

If Dundee Utd win on Tuesday, we can kiss Europe goodbye as we are playing pish and aren't getting any more points. I hope we keep the score down on Wednesday, but I am seriously thinking of not wasting my time turning up, since the players and management clearly aren't trying.

We need a massive clear and rebuild the entire team around Webster with some midfielders that can tackle and pass the ball, and strikers who know where the net is.

Some of the players that are just not cutting it should be released - Calum Elliot, Barr, Mrowiec, etc. I wouldn't renew contracts for the likes of Bouzid and Palezuelos either, and use their wages to find replacements.

Archived