How Many Rangers Fans in the Hearts Team ?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

What a load of rubbish , are their 6-7 Rangers fans in the Hearts team ?

MacDonald in goals looks a certain ger

Are they throwing the game in a betting scam or are they just crap and wanting Dundee Utd to finish 3rd ?

Put your money on Hearts winning 4-3

jambonian

And when was the last time you saw us play well this season? We were never going to get anything at Ibeox, similarly, we'll get hammered on Wednesday night by the other half of the bigottbrothers, let's just hope that Utd get beat today.

Well mrowiec for one he used to holiday in govan as a child and rudi skacel is actually an undercover agent from Belfast who's real name is mason boyne.

Roughly translated as piss off! :down:

JennyJambo

For goodness sake it's clearly part of the bigger picture!

*Wattie is clearly still hurting from leaving his last stint there on a downer as his league title and big cup were snatched from him. So this time round his old pal JJ has agreed to help him out a bit with a vital 3pts and a bit of a hand with the old goal difference. No drama really and because we're so poor at Ibrox no-one will suspect a thing over at Parkhead.

They might tipple on Wednesday night though when they see Kello, Wallace, Zal, Bouzid, Thomson, Skacel, Temps, Driver, Stevenson, Elliott and kyle wander out the tunnel at KO but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :whistling:

*This may not be entirely true. I may have made this up. I will however confess that if that team lined up on Wednesday night I'd die laughing and I suspect Lennon would combust! :lol:

...a bit disco

From BBC Scotlands website.

"Saturday's Scottish gossip

Celtic boss Neil Lennon says he will watch with interest to see if Rangers' opponents give 100% in the final three games of the season. (Various) "

Hmm!

jambodale

From BBC Scotlands website.

"Saturday's Scottish gossip

Celtic boss Neil Lennon says he will watch with interest to see if Rangers' opponents give 100% in the final three games of the season. (Various) "

Hmm!

big deal if they dont eh! its not at all cheating or that :verymad:

really hate that man..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Quality! Glad the OP is clearly being ironic!

McGregor and Whittaker... Anyone want to hazzard a guess as to who they grew up supporting?... No?

Can we please stop adding our voices to a debate about which bunch of horrible, mingin' disgusting vermin we prefer?

The Huns Nd Tims are as bad as each other and taking some kind of consolation about the success of either is just ridiculous! I hate Celtic as much as anyone else and want to see them fail but... Finding some kind of comfort in the club that has played a huge part in our being screwed over in the past makes you a 'mini-Hun' IMO... Just keep your attention on our club eh? I want Rangers and Csltic to both disappear forever, they are ugly verminous scum and I take no salvaged glory in a bunch of Hearts hating ***** like the Hun winning anything.

Archived