QPR guilty!

neilnunb

jambogee1974

I think the FA would have done nothing but embarrass them selfs if they deducted points from QPR, IMO you can't let a team celebrate winning a league and then think damn we might have to take it back of them not fair in any bodys world.

rudi must stay

I think the FA would have done nothing but embarrass them selfs if they deducted points from QPR, IMO you can't let a team celebrate winning a league and then think damn we might have to take it back of them not fair in any bodys world.

it's fair if they broke the rules. Especially for Warnock after all the fuss he made about Tevez..

jambogee1974

Depends how long the FA has known about it aswell though, if they've known for a while it should have been sorted before a couple of games from the end of the season,

IronJambo

it's fair if they broke the rules. Especially for Warnock after all the fuss he made about Tevez..

I'd quite like to hear a statement from the two faced prick. After the fuss he made about Tevez he should be demanding his club is fined zillions and deducted at least 20 points.

Seymour M Hersh

I'd quite like to hear a statement from the two faced prick. After the fuss he made about Tevez he should be demanding his club is fined zillions and deducted at least 20 points.

Well Tevez happened in real time so to speak. The QPR thing happened prior to Warnock taking charge.

He can be a little gobby and annoying but I wish he was the manager of the Heart of Midlothian.

IronJambo

Well Tevez happened in real time so to speak. The QPR thing happened prior to Warnock taking charge.

He can be a little gobby and annoying but I wish he was the manager of the Heart of Midlothian.

its not him being punished, its the club. he's surely got an opinion on it though hasn't he?

the Tevez affair didn't happen "in real time" in your argument either as it was the previous owners that brought him to the club and made the dodgy deal. again, it was the club that was punished.

warnocks a hideous little wretch of a man

Seymour M Hersh

its not him being punished, its the club. he's surely got an opinion on it though hasn't he?

the Tevez affair didn't happen "in real time" in your argument either as it was the previous owners that brought him to the club and made the dodgy deal. again, it was the club that was punished.

warnocks a hideous little wretch of a man

Warnock was manager at Sheffield Utd while it happened. He was not at QPR. How hard is that to understand?

IronJambo

Warnock was manager at Sheffield Utd while it happened. He was not at QPR. How hard is that to understand?

I understand that. But he doesn't have an opinion on it?

He had a big enough opinion on punishing a west ham administration that arrived after the tevez deal.

IronJambo

I actually think that the punishment is correct. Id just like to hear what he thinks now the shoe is on the other foot

Seymour M Hersh

Maybe he will now that it's over. Listen to TalkSport this afternoon I think he works Sundays with Alan Brazil.

The Merse

I actually think that the punishment is correct. Id just like to hear what he thinks now the shoe is on the other foot

That signing has done nothing to influence how this season has panned out, therefore it would be unfair to punish them with a points penalty.

A financial penalty is more appropriate IMO.

IronJambo

That signing has done nothing to influence how this season has panned out, therefore it would be unfair to punish them with a points penalty.

A financial penalty is more appropriate IMO.

Unless I read incorrectly they weren't deducted points and were fined 850k. I agree with how it was dealt with.

A tiny sum for them though, just a drop in the ocean for a club that has the the potential to become very big. They're in the bug league to stay

Archived