Its a Conspiracy

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

Celtic boss Neil Lennon says he will watch with interest to see if Rangers' opponents give 100% in the final three games of the season. (Various)

Take a point today, give that muppet a slice of hope and then booom...

0,,10289~3474198,00.jpg

Not sure how many times i've said it this season but Neil Lennon can feck right off.

jambonian

Honestly... see folk like that? Looking for an excuse before it's over, if Hearts don't win anymore games this season then all he needs to do is look at our current form over the last 2 months then he would realise that we've been pash for ages! Anyway... he still has to come to Tynecastle so what's his problem? Has he had a go at Terry Butcher for cuffing his team plus his Rangers connections? Guy's a total welt!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Can someone at the SFA/SPL just ******* punish that ridiculous little ***** for these defamatory remarks please?

Horrible wee paranoid *****.

berrasbraw

I remember his mentor Mad Martin coming out with this shit aswell,we had just beat them and he said 'i wonder if they'll try as hard next week against Rangers' :geek:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Who's scared of that scummy club? Let them accuse all they like... Disgusting wee ugly shit.

If we lose today and win or draw on Wed, I've no doubt whatsoever that Lennon and a huge slice of the Celtic support will attribute it to mini-hunnery.

There's a conspiracy in everything. Everything happens TO Celtic.

I hate them.

I was thinking about it last night. I hate both the OF but generally hate one more than the other at any one time - generally based on the number of detestable players etc. It should be Rangers at the moment...

McGregor, Weir, Lafferty, Naismith, Diouf, McCulloch of Rangers v's Brown and Stokes of Celtic.

Even Wattie and Bain are pretty detestable in my book.

BUT the whole Celtic-mindedness thing has been growing and growing over the last few years and has come to a head this year with that total gomeral in charge of them now. It's just so patronisingly, hypocritically sickeneing.

I hate them.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Be interesting to hear what he says if Rangers do win the games he needs.

At present he has not accused any team of folding but results could make him make comments that should get him kicked out of football.

Only team I remember benefiting from a team folding was celtic in 1986 over st mirran(and thier celtic players).

If we get Europe secured today its not impossible we will field a weaker team(younger)to blood the rest that could be seen as aiding celtic,wonder if he moans in that case.

Victorian

i can imagine the wee shitehouse watching with interest if teams try their best against rangers, while at the same time wondering why the same teams are trying too hard against his team.

the whole mentality is encapsulated by what chris sutton came out with after the final day deciders a few years ago. he said that he knew dunfermline would lie down to rangers when they were playing at the same time as his own side were drubbing kilmarnock.

Sexton Hardcastle

i can imagine the wee shitehouse watching with interest if teams try their best against rangers, while at the same time wondering why the same teams are trying too hard against his team.

the whole mentality is encapsulated by what chris sutton came out with after the final day deciders a few years ago. he said that he knew dunfermline would lie down to rangers when they were playing at the same time as his own side were drubbing kilmarnock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-JZO1A0us

davemclaren

Alex Ferguson does the same. It's about trying to psyche up other teams to get the results you want.

jambonian

Rangers players are very unlikeable at the moment, none of them could hold a candle to the likes of Gazza, Laudrup, Gough etc, Laugh..erty, Naismith, McCulloch, Weir (who's became a total bellend since he's played with them) and that arrogant tozzer McGregor as well as the diving Broadfoot (when he plays)are too self-important in their own minds. With the exception of Davis and Whittaker (a Jambo's fan who had the misfortune of playing for Hibs) are the only two worthy of a mention. I'd love to see their coupons if they were to lose the League!

Then we come to Lennon. Most of their players just go about their business, there's not too many that come across as arrogant as the other lot, maybe Hooper and i can't stand that wee nyaff Stokes but maybe the fact that they have more foreign players who don't know what all the hatred is about helps them.

So, can't stand Lennon so love it if they didn't win it, and on the other side, i hate most of their players..... caught between a rock and a hard place here, not bothered one bit who wins it in the end. It's no us and that's all that matters to me.

Rangers players are very unlikeable at the moment, none of them could hold a candle to the likes of Gazza, Laudrup, Gough etc, Laugh..erty, Naismith, McCulloch, Weir (who's became a total bellend since he's played with them) and that arrogant tozzer McGregor as well as the diving Broadfoot (when he plays)are too self-important in their own minds. With the exception of Davis and Whittaker (a Jambo's fan who had the misfortune of playing for Hibs) are the only two worthy of a mention. I'd love to see their coupons if they were to lose the League!

Then we come to Lennon. Most of their players just go about their business, there's not too many that come across as arrogant as the other lot, maybe Hooper and i can't stand that wee nyaff Stokes but maybe the fact that they have more foreign players who don't know what all the hatred is about helps them.

So, can't stand Lennon so love it if they didn't win it, and on the other side, i hate most of their players..... caught between a rock and a hard place here, not bothered one bit who wins it in the end. It's no us and that's all that matters to me.

About sums it up for me too, but then the whole psyche surrounding Celtic's management, top brass and fans at present is more deplorable.

Don't particularly give one who wins it. Hope we beat them both

As long as we get 3rd I couldnt care what Lemon thinks of us. I think he knows what we think of him and his club. If his side didnt feck it up against ICT they wouldnt be in the position of looking for other teams performances. You have to win your own games first then hope the others dont its that simple.

I assume he hasnt heard of St. Midden. You cant expect other teams to do you favours come the end of season its down to your own side to ensure you are not put in the position.

I would have preffered the games the other way and we took a point of Septic and Utd lost then we could give all the youths a game.

Lemon is a Fud.

But its just as bad if Rankers win it. Maybe they could both move to another league. Oh wait ......

what a fud lennon really is why cant he just come out and admit his own team have blew it.

Maybe this is a bit of kidology but coming from him makes it look petty and childish

jambonian

Lennon has a short memory. A few years ago, Hearts needed Smeltic to beat Kilmarnock on the last day of the season for us to qualify. They put out fringe players and got beat 1-0 ensuring Killie got the European place. Guys a total embarrassment but at least we can all have a good laugh at him at times!

It's only mind games. Not bothered in the slightest at these comments I have to say. unsure.gif

[quote name='Ianbaird'shair' timestamp='1304762208'

Don't particularly give one who wins it. Hope we beat them both

This

Ben Dover

Lennon has a short memory. A few years ago, Hearts needed Smeltic to beat Kilmarnock on the last day of the season for us to qualify. They put out fringe players and got beat 1-0 ensuring Killie got the European place. Guys a total embarrassment but at least we can all have a good laugh at him at times!

I remember that match. Celtic's team performance resembled a Keystone Cops movie................an utter shambles !

Not sure what the motivation was though, whether it was anti-Hearts or just a pro-west coast thing ?

Not sure how many times i've said it this season but Neil Lennon can feck right off.

My celtic fan mate feels exactly the same as do I LGTF :lol:

The Gasman

Alex Ferguson does the same. It's about trying to psyche up other teams to get the results you want.

Lennon does not have the tools required to play mind games.

How you can even dare to draw a comparison between the greatest football manager in the modern game and that ginger headed little tosser is beyond me.

colinmaroon

Celtic boss Neil Lennon says he will watch with interest to see if Rangers' opponents give 100% in the final three games of the season. (Various)

Take a point today, give that muppet a slice of hope and then booom...

0,,10289~3474198,00.jpg

The wee gnaff will have a field day after today!!!

The wee gnaff will have a field day after today!!!

Did celtic try against Inverness ??

:)

alwaysthereinspirit

Can someone at the SFA/SPL just ******* punish that ridiculous little ***** for these defamatory remarks please?

Horrible wee paranoid *****.

This. Game into disrepute comment without a doubt. Basically accusing fellow professionals of cheating. Please, please let him say something about Hearts performance today. The man makes me sick.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

ATIS,

And yet he is untouchable because the Scottish Footballing Authourities are feart of his despicable trampy club. This countries national sport is at risk because the yelly-bellied ***** in charge are too scared to tackle the worst offenders. }:(

Getintaethem

TBF he was replying to a question asked to him regarding David Badbobbies statement during the week, when the United striker mentioned that it was in Uniteds interest for Rankers to win the league. The Sun has done it usual dressing up of the story to make it more *sensational*, Lennon didn't even mention Hearts.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Getintaethum,

He still made a positive answer to a question asking if he doubted the integrety of other teams in the league.

Hammer him! :)

Getintaethem

Getintaethum,

He still made a positive answer to a question asking if he doubted the integrety of other teams in the league.

Hammer him! :)

Aye, he's still a wee ginger ****, all things considered. :thumbsup:

southside1874

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall:

"I will rest two or three players. A lot of them have played 45 to 50 games and I think against Rangers last week a lot of them did look leg weary in the second half.

"We'll look to freshen things up so, when it comes to the final, we're refreshed, raring to go, with everyone fit and ready to play.

"My main focus is winning the Scottish Cup final and, between now and then, we'll be looking to do everything to do that.

"They will be looking at revenge. We managed to put in a terrific performance in the cup and get 2-2 and get them back here."

:whistling:

If we lose today and win or draw on Wed, I've no doubt whatsoever that Lennon and a huge slice of the Celtic support will attribute it to mini-hunnery.

There's a conspiracy in everything. Everything happens TO Celtic.

I hate them.

I was thinking about it last night. I hate both the OF but generally hate one more than the other at any one time - generally based on the number of detestable players etc. It should be Rangers at the moment...

McGregor, Weir, Lafferty, Naismith, Diouf, McCulloch of Rangers v's Brown and Stokes of Celtic.

Even Wattie and Bain are pretty detestable in my book.

BUT the whole Celtic-mindedness thing has been growing and growing over the last few years and has come to a head this year with that total gomeral in charge of them now. It's just so patronisingly, hypocritically sickeneing.

I hate them.

Have I been posting in my sleep under a pseudonym ?

The only thing worse than the despicable mob that the Huns put onto the field lifting the SPL title is the though of Neil Lennon looking happy if he wins it. The term "no win situation" comes to mind.

The only thing worse than the despicable mob that the Huns put onto the field lifting the SPL title is the though of Neil Lennon looking happy if he wins it. The term "no win situation" comes to mind.

Yes its tough, I Had a Rangers fan tell me that hearts were pish today, In that typical arrogant hun manner, But then you think about Neil lennon & The disgrace of a human being he his.

Archived