Token early red card for us today?

jambovambo

jambovambo

Rangers need to win so much today

New owner

Top of the league

Just got the advantage over 'tic

My money's on Zal falling victim to a couple of ludicrous decisions

My money is on Black to be sent off and naismith to dive all over the park and win a dubious penalty to win the game

:shitwine:

I think Black will be the first to see red. The Rangers fans already hate him, and they own the ref on a day like today.

Paulie Walnut

Just 4-1 odds for a red card on betfair. Do they know something we don't.........

Mac_fae_Gillie

Going to be a wet and wild game,means a lot of rash tackles.

Add to that that both teams dearly want a win it will be high tempo.

but as the OP suggests guess which team gets the cards and the penalty and guess which won't.

We need a draw,they need a win if they don't score fairly early you can just see Black or Zal taking an early bath.

Would hate to say refs are under pressure but its Ibrox,so I reackon we're odds on here to get a few yellows and red if rangers need us to have it.

I would say with 2 games to go Vs the O/F we could get a few red cards,if we we're to get a dodgy red Vs rangers early it would cause tension which could give us a repeat of the Hamilton game last season,add to that a Celtic game next week and a possible decided for Europe last game we could get a few Reds before seasons end and i wouldn't rule out a few refs looking to do us.

Horatio Caine

Going to be a wet and wild game,means a lot of rash tackles.

Add to that that both teams dearly want a win it will be high tempo.

but as the OP suggests guess which team gets the cards and the penalty and guess which won't.

We need a draw,they need a win if they don't score fairly early you can just see Black or Zal taking an early bath.

Would hate to say refs are under pressure but its Ibrox,so I reackon we're odds on here to get a few yellows and red if rangers need us to have it.

I would say with 2 games to go Vs the O/F we could get a few red cards,if we we're to get a dodgy red Vs rangers early it would cause tension which could give us a repeat of the Hamilton game last season,add to that a Celtic game next week and a possible decided for Europe last game we could get a few Reds before seasons end and i wouldn't rule out a few refs looking to do us.

Are you always as cheery as this Mac?

ToadKiller Dog

Here is my game plan ,Rangers will score about 10-15 mins , Hearts will get one or two CBs or CMs booked .

Hearts will then dominate likely get a stone wall penalty turned down then a forward booked as upset .

Seconds before half time a rangers breakaway will lead to a questionable freekick or pen (likely a Naismith or jellyfish dive )in which they go 2 up another

hearts booking .

2nd half hearts will score and do well for first 10-15 mins until a very soft red card either a 2nd yellow or direct red for Zal ,Black or Eggert this will happen just a few mins after a rangers player has done much worse but was given a pat on the backside as a warning from the ref . Naismith or jellyfish will dive again at some point but not given a token yellow until after a self destructing pissed off hearts concede a 3rd and in the last minute a 4th making it look like a conclusive win masking the reality of the game .

That often how a game goes at castle numbskull

jambovambo

Here is my game plan ,Rangers will score about 10-15 mins , Hearts will get one or two CBs or CMs booked .

Hearts will then dominate likely get a stone wall penalty turned down then a forward booked as upset .

Seconds before half time a rangers breakaway will lead to a questionable freekick or pen (likely a Naismith or jellyfish dive )in which they go 2 up another

hearts booking .

2nd half hearts will score and do well for first 10-15 mins until a very soft red card either a 2nd yellow or direct red for Zal ,Black or Eggert this will happen just a few mins after a rangers player has done much worse but was given a pat on the backside as a warning from the ref . Naismith or jellyfish will dive again at some point but not given a token yellow until after a self destructing pissed off hearts concede a 3rd and in the last minute a 4th making it look like a conclusive win masking the reality of the game .

You are absolutely right. That is a very accurate account of a number of our games there (names changed) in the past.

The Old Tolbooth

Ian Brines is the referee, it doesn't actually matter who we're playing as this absolute cheat of a man will be hell bent on sending one of ours off or awarding a spot kick against us anyway. If Blackie is to get sent off then I hope he breaks Brines legs (both of them) for doing so! :angry:

Mac_fae_Gillie

Are you always as cheery as this Mac?

nothing to do with me be cheery(lack of).

One thing we have so far done well in is less red cards I just feel the next 3games could trip us up.

O/F games are always iffy and a possible vital game Vs DunU could be a bloodbath..with the weather turning wet it creates wild tackles as players slid in.

If you post a cheery thread ill reply with a smile.

but as for this thread im worried.

Only a Game

You read this thread......Then your expected to take the Neil Lennon conspiracy thread seriously. Dear Dear.

To clarify FOR THE BOARD AND MR LENNON

We might well get a man sent off at Ibrox today - BECAUSE OUR DISCIPLINE IS SUSPECT AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS

We might well be well beaten at Ibrox today - BECAUSE WE USUALLY ARE

We might well take something off Celtic on Wednesday -BECAUSE WE QUITE OFTEN DO.

Iain Brines has sent off 5 Hearts players in his career. The only one that their is any dispute about is Takis Fysass, and that was rescinded after he admitted he got it wrong

Scottish referees are poor. There is one stand out really bad one IMO (McDonald) and one stand out really good one IMO (Craig Thomson)

The rest are pretty much of Brines standard. To fecking stupid to be actively corrupt

END OF

Gregory House M.D.

Zaliukas will be booked for an overenthusiastic entrance to the field of play, Ryan Stevenson will be booked for shooting after being called offside, Blackie will recieve a red card for another flying death kick on Jelavic, Naismith will win a penalty for falling over the penalty spot which will result in Zal being sent off for being the closest player to him when he does this. In all seriousness though I reckon there will be a record amount of Hearts bookings today.

OAG was it not Brines who sent off Zal for getting butted by Zander Cubic Zirconia?

Edit - no it was Lee Miller wasn't it? :huh:

Horatio Caine

nothing to do with me be cheery(lack of).

One thing we have so far done well in is less red cards I just feel the next 3games could trip us up.

O/F games are always iffy and a possible vital game Vs DunU could be a bloodbath..with the weather turning wet it creates wild tackles as players slid in.

If you post a cheery thread ill reply with a smile.

but as for this thread im worried.

Sun's shining at the moment. All's well!

Ben Dover

OAG was it not Brines who sent off Zal for getting butted by Zander Cubic Zirconia?

Edit - no it was Lee Miller wasn't it? :huh:

Correct

BrInes career is so mistake strewn that the GFA have no option but to .......................eh, completely ignore it !

They simply cant take any action against him OR in fact be seen to recognise the fact he's crap as it completely

undermines their unquestioning support for these 'honest men doing a hard job in difficult circumstances' :yucky:

Lets be honest. one look at his record by any 3rd party would beg the question why he hasn't been sacked already ?

Broxburn Jambo

You read this thread......Then your expected to take the Neil Lennon conspiracy thread seriously. Dear Dear.

To clarify FOR THE BOARD AND MR LENNON

We might well get a man sent off at Ibrox today - BECAUSE OUR DISCIPLINE IS SUSPECT AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS

We might well be well beaten at Ibrox today - BECAUSE WE USUALLY ARE

We might well take something off Celtic on Wednesday -BECAUSE WE QUITE OFTEN DO.

Iain Brines has sent off 5 Hearts players in his career. The only one that their is any dispute about is Takis Fysass, and that was rescinded after he admitted he got it wrong

Scottish referees are poor. There is one stand out really bad one IMO (McDonald) and one stand out really good one IMO (Craig Thomson)

The rest are pretty much of Brines standard. To fecking stupid to be actively corrupt

This is so right, the only thing I would say is that because we we expect it to happen it does.

END OF

busby1985

Went into ladbrokes today for penalty against us and a man sent off.......3-1 each!! You couldn't make it up!

My money is on Black to be sent off and naismith to dive all over the park and win a dubious penalty to win the game

Thats sounds about right.

vegas-voss

Just seen the Hearts team I don't think they will need the penalty our team looks so weak right through it.

hearts booking .

What numbers are you selecting for tonights lottery?

Hmmmph

I hasten to add I am not related to Brines and even if I were, I wouldn't admit it.

Jambof3tornado

I hasten to add I am not related to Brines and even if I were, I wouldn't admit it.

Dont ******* blame you for distancing yourself from that ######!!

Archived