still pished but get into the weegies

i8hibsh

hate them with all my soul.in the words of keegan "i'd loav it if we beat them". they are a poison, pure poison. I know you don't do Glasgow JJ but let's do them over. i hate Rangers. Mon the Hearts!

super_vlad

hate them with all my soul.in the words of keegan "i'd loav it if we beat them". they are a poison, pure poison. I know you don't do Glasgow JJ but let's do them over. i hate Rangers. Mon the Hearts!

Same, totally wrecked but let's feck the weeigie scum! Let's do it for miko !!!!!!

Same, totally wrecked but let's feck the weeigie scum! Let's do it for miko !!!!!!

Absolutely! i loved miko and they shafted him so many times its a pity he never scored against them.

girvanjambo

Be very amusing to beat both sets of the gruesome twosome within 4 days....whistling.gif

Be very amusing to beat both sets of the gruesome twosome within 4 days....whistling.gif

That would be so fantastic but we need to score lots of goals and make sure they dont.Diving for penalties will be high on their agenda as they are getting desperate now.Beware NAISMITH/MALONEY---CHEATING FECKS!

Archived