Much is that costing Mr Blatter then?

Eckauskas

jamboinglasgow

It will be down to Platini, Blatter made the move that it will "only be four more years" :rolleyes: and that suits Platini as he is expected to stand in 2015. So rather then vote for Bin Hammin who would most likely stand again in the 2015 election if elected Platini will have got UEFA to back Blatter so it could allow him to walk into the position with Blatter's support and supporters (provided Blatter does actually do what he promises.)

I think if Blatter gets re-elected the fans should launch a campaign to show how they really feel about the corrupt core of FIFA, if you really want to hit them, then shame the companies who sponsor FIFA events. So maybe a banner with "Coca-cola, enjoy with corrupt FIFA" or "McDonalds, Blatter, FIFA, corruption, I'm loving it!"

davemclaren

It will be down to Platini, Blatter made the move that it will "only be four more years" :rolleyes: and that suits Platini as he is expected to stand in 2015. So rather then vote for Bin Hammin who would most likely stand again in the 2015 election if elected Platini will have got UEFA to back Blatter so it could allow him to walk into the position with Blatter's support and supporters (provided Blatter does actually do what he promises.)

I think if Blatter gets re-elected the fans should launch a campaign to show how they really feel about the corrupt core of FIFA, if you really want to hit them, then shame the companies who sponsor FIFA events. So maybe a banner with "Coca-cola, enjoy with corrupt FIFA" or "McDonalds, Blatter, FIFA, corruption, I'm loving it!"

That's about it. Jobs and money for the boys.

shaun.lawson

Tremendous news.

I can't wait for another McDonald's Coca-Cola Budweiser Multi-Million Dollar Kickbacks Mastercard Nike Burger King Democracy What Democracy Gillette Fujifilm No Gays Allowed Pepsi Mars Adidas Sony Women Should Play In Bikinis Hyundai Toshiba Look At My Wad FIFA World Cup? with this cretin at the helm.

Rejoice! Rejoice! :yucky:

Archived