Was in club shop today and the new kit could be unveiled as early as next week

Kit should be available to buy end of the month

At last a kit I can wear on holidays

Hi all

Was in club shop today and the new kit could be unveiled as early as next week

Kit should be available to buy end of the month

At last a kit I can wear on holidays

As long as you have the Wonga to buy it with :ninja:

Any ideas as to how the new home kit looks?

I know a lot of people feel this years was a grower, i just hate it just doesnt feel like a Hearts top imo.

Currahee!

As long as you have the Wonga to buy it with :ninja:

You can do better than that Dunks. Surely. :P

You can do better than that Dunks. Surely. :P

Three beers away from genius :teehee:

jambonian

Just got this season's strip to wear on holiday on Monday at the charity game, wouldn't pay the full price as it was rank but it'll do for when i'm away, ?15.99.

Vlad-Stupid

I'm too old to wear football tops :(

Wearing football tops on holiday unless you're a kid :vrface:

:lol:

SectionDJambo

Was speaking to a superstore staff member today he said that there will be three strips based on his observation of concept images.....oh and Wonga is likely to be blue.

His reliability will be tested on this info :blink:

p*sh - is this sky blue or dark blue.

The blackpool 3rd strip has Wonga in pink.

I am sure HMFC will have this all fixed for the new strip.

peter snr

Was speaking to a superstore staff member today he said that there will be three strips based on his observation of concept images.....oh and Wonga is likely to be blue.

I would like to point out that i was the only male member of staff in the superstore today and you did not speak to me.Also it is the away kit that is coming out first not the home kit in the thread title.

Eckauskas

I would like to point out that i was the only male member of staff in the superstore today and you did not speak to me.

BOOM.

GreigB1989

I would like to point out that i was the only male member of staff in the superstore today and you did not speak to me.Also it is the away kit that is coming out first not the home kit in the thread title.

nice try mate!

ginger jambo98

BOOM.

............although to be fair, the poster (SectionDJambo) didn't say he was in the superstore when he spoke to the member of staff......... :whistling:

peter snr

nice try mate!

ok but anybody that knows me will know that i dont have a clue what"observation of concept images" means.And our sponser is Wonga.com not Wonga.

peter snr

............although to be fair, the poster (SectionDJambo) didn't say he was in the superstore when he spoke to the member of staff......... :whistling:

Thanks mate,that was the point i was trying to make.

GreigB1989

ok but anybody that knows me will know that i dont have a clue what"observation of concept images" means.And our sponser is Wonga.com not Wonga.

im with you on this one but who knows maybe the guy does know someone else from the shop

Gregory House M.D.

Have you seen it? If you have is there any truth in it being a remake of another 90's strip?

Have you seen it? If you have is there any truth in it being a remake of another 90's strip?

from Kevin Kyle's Twitter

"Just got a couple of pics of new home and away strip very retro and nice looking forward to getting it back on"

if this is true, rather excited, dunno what colour the away is though.

Sierra Delta

According to Kevin Kyle on Twitter, both the home and away are very retro.

Gregory House M.D.

from Kevin Kyle's Twitter

"Just got a couple of pics of new home and away strip very retro and nice looking forward to getting it back on"

if this is true, rather excited, dunno what colour the away is though.

The rumour i've been hearing is that the Away top is the old 'inter milan' one...

SectionDJambo

Boom I dont care who you are, but his name is steven. You will know him

Boomstick

The rumour i've been hearing is that the Away top is the old 'inter milan' one...

At this news I have just had a wee tug.

jamboscott

really liked our 90's version of the inter strip but i'm more than bored with blue away strips. if its not white with maroon i hope they can put a bit of maroon in it to make it look more like a hearts strip. past 3 have been blue and white with no maroon.

really liked our 90's version of the inter strip but i'm more than bored with blue away strips. if its not white with maroon i hope they can put a bit of maroon in it to make it look more like a hearts strip. past 3 have been blue and white with no maroon.

The sponsor is maroon this season

jamboscott

The sponsor is maroon this season

thanks for the info, always someone trying to be a smarterse on JKB

er Guilty your Honour :ninja:

As fae as away tops go I really liked the Ajax style one from a few years ago :thumbsup:

As fae as away tops go I really liked the Ajax style one from a few years ago :thumbsup:

the white & blue thing? never won a game in it!!

I'm too old to wear football tops :(

i hope the fashion police aren't on duty in the costa del sol this summer :blink:

the white & blue thing? never won a game in it!!

I know, it was a jinx strip. But I just really liked the design with the dark blue against the white.

Diadora Van Basten

I heard that the away strip will be "one for the kids" (I didn't really)

Archived