Jeff Winter (NHC)

Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

I'm not sure if this has been posted on here before, so apologies if it has but I thought it was an interesting site to say the least!

My link

What an absolute roaster this boy is, his ego is huge. God knows where his Rangers allegiances come from either.

A particularly classy quote, "Our Asian driver wanted ?3 and I gave him a fiver and it was obvious he was not keen on giving me any change. I hope the ?2 quid improves his life tremendously!!"

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I know from radio chatshows that he has a reputation for having a massive ego; and always providing the 'rent-a-quote' they look for. But his website truly takes the biscuit. Cockier than Robbie Savage!

Bob Loblaw

There's an email on it along the lines of 'Jeff, what's your views on sectarianism?' His reply, 'Well it's like the old saying, sticks and stones can may break my bones but hiding paedophiles can't hurt you.' Ooft!!

Alan Johnson
This is the official website of refereeing legend and top media personality Jeff Winter.

Refereeing legend

:vrface:

Top media personality

:vrface:

Jamhammer

He was at Mussy races a couple of weeks ago. He's orange.

berrasbraw

He was at Mussy races a couple of weeks ago. He's orange.

In more ways than one :teehee:

I read a couple of the articles out of interest.

Fair to say the man is a racist and a bigot.

His opinion of Ian Black is fairly interesting if you read the one Hearts match report on the site.

Archived