Jemal Jambo

Jemal Jambo

McDonald

C Thomson Zali Webster Palazeulos

Moweric

Templeton Black Skacel

Stevenson

Elliott

Thomson and Elliott to score and Naismith for the huns in a 2-1 victory. followed by invading Ibrox pitch after qualifying for Europe

If Webster makes it...

JMac

Craig T Bouzid Webster Pala

Robinson Black Eggert Skacel

Elliot Stevo

Zal has been more and more of a liability in each game recently. Time to do without, I fear. Generally really like the big guy too.

No way will Robinson start, but we haven't had much from Temps lately so I think not a bad idea. See if Temps can do something coming on from bench.

Clerry Jambo

I have a wee feeling that Wallace will play tomorrow and Ruben will partner Blackie in the engine room :woot:

McDonald

C Thomson Zali Webster Palazeulos

Moweric

Templeton Black Skacel

Stevenson

Elliott

Thomson and Elliott to score and Naismith for the huns in a 2-1 victory. followed by invading Ibrox pitch after qualifying for Europe

Elliott is a doubt, I am afraid. Only just made Saturday.

Whatever the team, I think we will get hammered.

Ryan Gosling

MacDonald

Thomson Webster Zaliukas Wallace

Mrowiec Black Palazuelos

Templeton Skacel

Stevenson

Clerry Jambo

MacDonald

Thomson Webster Zaliukas Wallace

Mrowiec Black Palazuelos

Templeton Skacel

Stevenson

Yip, personally wouldn't have Mrowiec but i think that will be near enough the side

Craigieboy

We'll basically get ****ed through there.

We play pish all the time at Ibrox.

Jemal Jambo

If Webster makes it...

JMac

Elliot Stevo

Zal has been more and more of a liability in each game recently. Time to do without, I fear. Generally really like the big guy too.

No way will Robinson start, but we haven't had much from Temps lately so I think not a bad idea. See if Temps can do something coming on from bench.

Bouzid suspended

Assuming Kello, Driver, Wallace all out and as the poster above says Bouzid suspended ...

Macdonald

Jonsson-Zaliukas-Webster-Palazuelos

Robinson-Black-Mrowiec

Skacel-Templeton

Stevenson

Walter Bishop

My prediction is that it doesnt matter the team, JJ will have them in his frame of mind where this game is written off as it always is when we go to Glasgow. 4-0 Rangers. :down::angry::verymad:

If Webster makes it...

JMac

Elliot Stevo

I think Boozy is suspended but will be eligible for Wednesday's game against the 'Tic who will have Samaras and Stokes suspended and Kayal injured.

The Treasurer

My prediction is that it doesnt matter the team, JJ will have them in his frame of mind where this game is written off as it always is when we go to Glasgow. 4-0 Rangers. :down::angry::verymad:

That's the sort of prediction you'd expect from a "mini-hun" whistling.gif

Heartbeat

dont know if this helps in team suggestions but Kello,Driver,Wallace and Webster all took part in full training session yesterday. Wallace been training for ten days I am told. Balogh was the other keeper training with first team Jamie Mac was with the youngsters.

Read into that what you will I am just reporting what told by eyewitness :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Rangers may well be thinking they only have to turn up to win and thats when we have a chance to steal the points.

Us by 1 goal.

Clerry Jambo

I think Boozy is suspended but will be eligible for Wednesday's game against the 'Tic who will have Samaras and Stokes suspended and Kayal injured.

I'm sure I read JamboAl that Stokes and Samaras are suspended just for the Killie game, they will be ok for Tynie

hearts_crazy

That Hearts team makes me very sad

Why? It's clearly nowhere near our strongest starting 11, but you can only piss with the ****** you've got,

I still think we can sneak a sly little point from Ibrox (nothing to back up that ridiculous, misguided optimism, it's just a wee gut feeling. Everyone, including our own fans are writing us off for this game, but I think we can get something from it)

Robbo-Jambo

I'm sure I read JamboAl that Stokes and Samaras are suspended just for the Killie game, they will be ok for Tynie

Sure thats right, both suspended for one game only. :(

Walter Bishop

That's the sort of prediction you'd expect from a "mini-hun" whistling.gif

Not at all, just think JJ sits down at the start of the season and puts a line through all trips to Glasgow, whether it be Celtic or Rangers! His record is atrocious.

Boys, you can purchase prozak over the net these days... I say save your internet connection for that.

Not at all, just think JJ sits down at the start of the season and puts a line through all trips to Glasgow, whether it be Celtic or Rangers! His record is atrocious.

I tend to agree.

You are indeed correct Clerry.

I checked with the SFA site and that says they are suspended for 1 game from 8 May. I had assumed they were playing tomorrow so the suspensions would have started (and finished) with our game. As however they play Killie on Sunday that is the fixture they will miss. Sorry.

Archived