So Who is it then?

Mad Dog Frazer

Mad Dog Frazer

someone must know who the player is that was doing her for 6 moths behinds his missus back and has a gaggin order out against her revealing his identity???

someone must know who the player is that was doing her for 6 moths behinds his missus back and has a gaggin order out against her revealing his identity???

Wish it was me.

This weeks Private Eye has a little article about a couple of tabloid's recent match reports on Man Utd games where the journos are unusually critical of Bryan Figgs' performances.

The fact that Private Eye doesn't have much interest in football and the fact that the article was the final piece on a page all about super-injunctions are completely irrelevant.

Someone who has scored in every season that the English Premiership has been running..... apparently!

Really, is that all people have to worry about? You would think nothing more important in the world is happening. A footballer will always do what a footballer does. Now why can people not let it lie. Get a life. I dare say you do have better things to be getting on with. Go out and do them. Give the time you spend investigating this to charity instead. Something tells me it will be more rewarding.

This weeks Private Eye has a little article about a couple of tabloid's recent match reports on Man Utd games where the journos are unusually critical of Bryan Figgs' performances.

The fact that Private Eye doesn't have much interest in football and the fact that the article was the final piece on a page all about super-injunctions are completely irrelevant.

Sailing close to the wind with that one. Still, if anyone knows what will and wont get you sued....

Is it this man?

amazing_fun_weird_cool_levine_20090.jpg

joe.gausden

Is it this man?

amazing_fun_weird_cool_levine_20090.jpg

Is he not a poster on here?

Is he not a poster on here?

He even gets a mention under the thread title. The evidence - though slightly circumstantial - is growing ...

:turned:

scottish_chicP

Really, is that all people have to worry about? You would think nothing more important in the world is happening. A footballer will always do what a footballer does. Now why can people not let it lie. Get a life. I dare say you do have better things to be getting on with. Go out and do them. Give the time you spend investigating this to charity instead. Something tells me it will be more rewarding.

What I don't get is if you are so un-interested why even bother opening the thread? :rolleyes:

Jambo Hud316

Its kello

personal matter was given as the reason for his absence

It all adds up :)

roseburnend

Its kello

personal matter was given as the reason for his absence

It all adds up :)

It is Ryan Giggs.

But I've also heard she has been having her way with Obi Wan Kin Obe. Scotlands very own Ewan MacGregor. :thumbsup:

Victorian

it's david obua.

folk wont be doing so much moaning about why he's always smiling now eh?

Its been a long time baby

Giggs is Welsh and its said to be a englishman and isnt really known to be a family man, Michael Owen on the other hand

And there was me thinking that John Leslie had learned his lesson after last time...... :whistling:

What I don't get is if you are so un-interested why even bother opening the thread? :rolleyes:

If you read my post again you might see where I was coming from.

Guest Dr. Pepper

Correct, there are more important things going on in the world other than who is having an affair with some bursd. But if so much is going on around us, why are you reading a Hearts related internet forum when YOU could be out giving your time to a charity? Its a strange one.

Correct, there are more important things going on in the world other than who is having an affair with some bursd. But if so much is going on around us, why are you reading a Hearts related internet forum when YOU could be out giving your time to a charity? Its a strange one.

Apologies If I Have Upset Anyone But Please Read My Post Again And You Might See My Point.

Alan Johnson

:isee:

I like it :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

:isee:

I like it :thumbsup:

:Agree:

Pearls before swine, Simon Says. Pearls before swine. :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

Apologies If I Have Upset Anyone But Please Read My Post Again And You Might See My Point.

I'm clearly slow on the uptake...I don't get it?

Imogen_Thomas1.jpg

On this evidence I think the player in question should be given a pat on the back... nice work fella!

alwaysthereinspirit

Good one. Whoosh moment for many though. :whistling:

alwaysthereinspirit

1271475.jpg

They make a cute couple. Why does there always have to be a wife spoiling other peoples fun.:whistling:

Mad Dog Frazer

are you his agent??? jeso chill out as you say who cares so why bother responding to it, I'm sure you've got lots of charity work to getting on with

Mad Dog Frazer

PMSL :thumbsup:

Archived