More of this on wednesday please...

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

The camp 'skip' with the arms out to his side is pure load up the roflcopter, I'm going in territory.

895569588a1684752402b459414129l.jpg

Adi Dassler

Clearly a very unhinged man.

Not beyond the realms of possibility for him to have some sort of breakdown next week when it goes tits up.

I trust we will all let Mr Lennon know exactly how we feel about him and his rotten little club next.

_52537116_lennon.jpg

:rofl:

I know butcher is too blurry to make out his features but i'm sure i can see a :pleasing: style look on his coupon.

scottish_chicP

I know butcher is too blurry to make out his features but i'm sure i can see a :pleasing: style look on his coupon.

I was thinking the same thing! :D

mahgrassyshoes

I was thinking the same thing! :D

Thirded, there's definitely a cheeky, "get it roond ye" grin on his face! :lol:

Thirded, there's definitely a cheeky, "get it roond ye" grin on his face! :lol:

And no wonder. What he must make of Lennon!? Nothing to do with the Rangers connection (Butcher has spoken out against them in the past). He's a man of integrity and a top gent. I like Butcher a lot.

The wee poofy skip is indeed self-soilingly funny.

Buffalo Bill

Best of all:

It took them ****ing HOURS to get home.

it would have been funnier if he'd broken his foot, sconed Alan Thomson with a bottle and fallen over in a heap, but it was still most chucklesome.

I wondered why there were so many at inverness last night and so early, I was thinking "do these people not have jobs"................

Victorian

anyone know how he got that scar on his mad bonce?

brain removal scar? self-harming injury?

sandylejambo

wisdom tooth implant

Vlad-Stupid

The camp 'skip' with the arms out to his side is pure load up the roflcopter, I'm going in territory.

Instant ban for not using the correct version of this picturetongue.gif

rossthejambo

If you're on about the one at the back of his head then I don't know but the new one on his forehead's from sconning himself off the roof of a golf buggy (this may be old news but I still think it's funny). Arse :lol:

Vlad-Stupid

If you're on about the one at the back of his head then I don't know but the new one on his forehead's from sconning himself off the roof of a golf buggy (this may be old news but I still think it's funny). Arse :lol:

That is funny :lol:

Instant ban for not using the correct version of this picturetongue.gif

I always love this picture with the guy sitting at the front with the grey hair and beard as if he is oblivious to the world and the mayhem going on all around him. laugh.gif

I always love this picture with the guy sitting at the front with the grey hair and beard as if he is oblivious to the world and the mayhem going on all around him. laugh.gif

you're welcome...

lennonrage.jpg

Independence

What a petulant shit of man he is.

The ADT 6 man? What has he ever done to you?

speedbump

The ADT 6 man? What has he ever done to you?

:D :D

Ignored me, much like he did with Lennon.

Victorian

apparently lennon's so depressed that he had to be stopped from going home to open his mail.

yak.

alwaysthereinspirit

_52537116_lennon.jpg

:rofl:

Any word come down from up high yet?

The disgusting little rag has the GFA running scared. No way this outburst is ignored if done by any other league manager. I guess they made their bed.....................

you're welcome...

lennonrage.jpg

Could not stop laughing when I saw this!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It's truly incredible how little class the wee nyaff has. What's also incredible is Celtic fans attaching some sort of anti-Catholic sentiment to the searing hatred of the Ginger-balled spunkbucket. We hate him because he's an ugly, thuggish ramjet.

2m7z1w1.gif

I could watch this for hours. As has been mentioned, the little skip is highly dubious, and also indicates how pre-meditated is his violence against the harmless water bottles.

To sum up:

:lenny::yas:

Robbo-Jambo

I could watch this for hours. As has been mentioned, the little skip is highly dubious, and also indicates how pre-meditated is his violence against the harmless water bottles.

To sum up:

:lenny::yas:

The little skip and then the arms going out looks like the start of Ring a Ring Roses. Hilariously camp. :lol:

Lockie should strategically place a brown baguette under the bottle carrier in front of the Jungle Jims dugout and hope we get another tantrum like that! :whistling:

you're welcome...

lennonrage.jpg

Holy shit! I was looking at the guy in the white giving his middle finger to him and I was like, that is one cool guy. Old, knowing sorta smile AND he's not even bothering to look at Lennon directly. Then, after about a minute, I realised everyone else was doing much the same.

hes bloody lucky the bottles didnt fly into the crowd because if i had been sitting there and it hit me i would sue the little runt.

speedbump

The little skip and then the arms going out looks like the start of Ring a Ring Roses. Hilariously camp. :lol:

Pity it wasn't the hokey cokey....................

gorgie_rebel

lennonrage.jpg

Doesn't matter how many times is see this it makes me laugh

jambodale

absolute disgraceful behaviour from a 'professional' manager. he's meant to be setting an example! sfa should ban him!

scots civil war

big tel`s having a right old chuckle at that ******* lowlife eh :thumbsup:

kingdannyb

I wonder if Celtic FC will do the right thing for their club and relieve him of his duties.

No nonsense here, he is a serious embarassment to one of the worlds most famous clubs.

maroonmachine

I hope the Grey haired guy see's that picture. Well worth him framing it. Brilliant.

...a bit disco

I wonder if Celtic FC will do the right thing for their club and relieve him of his duties.

No nonsense here, he is a serious embarassment to one of the worlds most famous clubs.

See ya gingerbaws!

article-1363067-0D782BC6000005DC-357_468x331.jpg

Archived