Who's all going to Ibrox

Sydney Devine

Sydney Devine

Expect after tonight the Rangers fans will be well up for the match on Saturday. Hopefully we have a good turn out and we make it a good atmosphere. A draw on Saturday and a win on Wednesday......get your money on it!

portobellojambo1

Will be there. I suspect our attendance numbers will be around the average for Ibrox (although I'm not sure what that is in reality, about 800-1,000 normally I think).

wright1989

No thanks. After the Celtic game I promised myself I won't go through to Glasgow until JJ gets his act together through there.

Would like to go but after making the trip to Killie last week the cash is seriously running out!

Also with it being an early kick-off and on Sky, and it is likely we will get beat I will be sitting at home with a nice cold can for this one.

Armchair supporter :rolleyes:

jambonian

Never been to Ibrox since 1987, too much hassle, stewards, polis and we can't play there anyway and certainly not with our current form, unfortunately.

Eckauskas

Won't be able to sort out tickets until Friday at the earliest.

Not sure where that'll leave me, tbh.

No thanks. After the Celtic game I promised myself I won't go through to Glasgow until JJ gets his act together through there.

Our record in Glasgow under JJ is woeful which is one of the reasons I rarely go.

Add to this, as someone else said, the policing and stewarding and also your general treatment, there is hardly any incentive to go.

Jam Tarts 1874

To be honest I expect we will get pumped. No doubt Celtic will accuse us of lying down.

The Treasurer

If the posts on here are anything to go by then you'll have no problem picking up tickets.

It never ceases to amaze me at how many "excuses" people come up with for not attending laugh.gif

Sydney Devine

I have never had any issues with the policing or stewarding at ibrox, in saying that I only go to watch the hearts and try and contribute by joining in with a wee song or two. Apart from fester road, this is my next favourite away game. Results aside, a good day out. Through to a bowling club near ibrox for eleven am for a few and then watch hearts take a point.

Wotta Lad

That's the spirit!

I'll be there. Heading through tomorrow night for a night out. Circo Loco at The Arches then Ibrox the next day, should be a good weekend. Got a feeling I may be a broken man at the football though!

The People's Chimp

Never been to Ibrox since 1987, too much hassle, stewards, polis and we can't play there anyway and certainly not with our current form, unfortunately.

Never really had any bother with the stewards or polis at iPox. But getting out of there is a nightmare, unless you're on a supporter's bus/brought a car. A load of total jakes and orcs stoating about, but in 25 yrs of occasional iPox visits I've never really had any hassle.

Sellick park on the otherhand...

If the posts on here are anything to go by then you'll have no problem picking up tickets.

It never ceases to amaze me at how many "excuses" people come up with for not attending laugh.gif

I don't have any excuses, I'd rather watch it in the pub with the mates than go to the weege :thumbsup:

Brines is the ref, 3-0 Rangers, dodgy penalty and a (Hearts) man sent off....Easy Money at the bookies :rolleyes:

Eckauskas

I don't have any excuses, I'd rather watch it in the pub with the mates than go to the weege :thumbsup:

Brines is the ref, 3-0 Rangers, dodgy penalty and a (Hearts) man sent off....Easy Money at the bookies :rolleyes:

Aye, the most pro-Celtic ref in the league is going to hand Rangers the 3 points.

Aye, the most pro-Celtic ref in the league is going to hand Rangers the 3 points.

I would say Brines is more "Anti" Hearts than Pro celtic ...But I'll wait and see, Still going for a man sent off and a dodgy Pen!! :whistling:

Some grudge 1987

Granted the Old Bill and Stewards have had a lot to answer for over the yrs but most of the time its fine

Move on Bud and head through i say, 24yrs is to long :ninja:

Eckauskas

I would say Brines is more "Anti" Hearts than Pro celtic ...But I'll wait and see, Still going for a man sent off and a dodgy Pen!! :whistling:

Which explains why he didn't book Kayal on Sunday and enraged the Dundee United manager...

speedbump

The east enclosure :whistling:

Not going as I am not sure which end to sit in :teehee:

Which explains why he didn't book Kayal on Sunday and enraged the Dundee United manager...

:lol:

So that's why he's Pro celtic...What about him sending off Zal for his "Headbutt" on Millar?? Then, after reviewing it, deciding he was correct dry.gif

There are probably dozens of incidents were he's F***** Hearts up!!

He's like the rest of the GFA apologists, He's Pro OF, this time he was Pro Celtic against DUTD, Saturday he'll be Pro Rankgers against us!!

Eckauskas

:lol:

So that's why he's Pro celtic...What about him sending off Zal for his "Headbutt" on Millar?? Then, after reviewing it, deciding he was correct dry.gif

There are probably dozens of incidents were he's F***** Hearts up!!

He's like the rest of the GFA apologists, He's Pro OF, this time he was Pro Celtic against DUTD, Saturday he'll be Pro Rankgers against us!!

:vrface:

He'll never admit he's wrong, as he's an egotistical menace. That, and he's a policeman which could undermine him in his work. Notice his other blinding error was sending Fyssas off at New Year 2006. Who were Hearts opponents that day? Celtic. Can you name me other glaring errors he's made to **** Hearts up? The most recent derby doesn't count, as it was a stick on penalty.

It is widely regarded that Brines is very pro-Celtic. So, again, I doubt he's going to throw Rangers the 3 points on Saturday.

:vrface:

He'll never admit he's wrong, as he's an egotistical menace. That, and he's a policeman which could undermine him in his work. Notice his other blinding error was sending Fyssas off at New Year 2006. Who were Hearts opponents that day? Celtic. Can you name me other glaring errors he's made to **** Hearts up? The most recent derby doesn't count, as it was a stick on penalty.

It is widely regarded that Brines is very pro-Celtic. So, again, I doubt he's going to throw Rangers the 3 points on Saturday.

Good, 3 points to us then hopefully :thumbsup:

According to a chap* who works in my team - Ian Brines is a St Mirren fan.

* - the chap was a FIFA Linesman who ran the line in the SPL/Premier League for over 10 years.

mahgrassyshoes

* - the chap was a FIFA Linesman who ran the line in the SPL/Premier League for over 10 years.

Is that in the way that Chick young is a St Mirren Supporter? :whistling:

So, a Celtic supporter then. ("We've done it!")

not going this time im fed up giving rangrs ?54 for tickets ?7 for the car park just for hearts to not turn up. so im just going to watch it on tv in the pub in brechin ang go and see city in the afternoon

the general

Even though my fellow kickbackers have decreed that it's not a big thing finishing 3rd I will be there! No doubt fighting with rock steady and joining in with our big cousins songs

speedbump

Even though my fellow kickbackers have decreed that it's not a big thing finishing 3rd I will be there! No doubt fighting with rock steady and joining in with our big cousins songs

Controversial :D

joe.gausden

I'll be there, but i agree with Tynie B that we are liable to get at least one sent off and a pen against us

portobellojambo1

I have never had any issues with the policing or stewarding at ibrox, in saying that I only go to watch the hearts and try and contribute by joining in with a wee song or two. Apart from fester road, this is my next favourite away game. Results aside, a good day out. Through to a bowling club near ibrox for eleven am for a few and then watch hearts take a point.

I'm the same, in fact I find Ibrox and Parkhead like night and day, despite conducting myself in a similar manner in and around both grounds. I can fully understand people feeling they have no wish to go to Parkhead and be treated like rubbish, as we are, but I cannot remember similar things happening at Ibrox.

The atmosphere outside the ground could be a little different on Saturday possibly if we were to get a result, but you deal with such things as and when they arise.

Radioactive Mince

I have no excuse for not attending.

NO EXCUSE.

Well, apart from "can't be arsed" that is, which isn't an excuse.

Bought mine this morning and there was just the five rows at the front left (about a fifth of the section)

Let's get them filled by Saturday ...

jambonian

Aye and it'd folk like you that give our club a bad name and Celtic the amunition to call us wee huns. Time to grow up, you want to sing that pash, go get a season ticket for hunbrox and if you want to sing GSTQ and RB, go buy an Engerlund top, stay away from Tynie.

Glad someone is being a bit positive.

Thing is, i really really hope we have some guts and have a pop the best we can.

We know Rangers are in that mode but lets scrap, bite and get in there first when we don`t have the ball and when we have it play our football, get in front of your marker, be there first, pass, move and just have a fackin go at them.

I don`t want to see a subdued performance, i don`t want to see us holding up our runs when we close someone down, i want to see us have the desire to get in their box and take a chance. A bit energy and liveliness and get our ball players on the ball as much as possible and when we can.

MON THE HEARTS..... Don`t accept they are going for the title and its going to be harder....test their nerve by believing in our own game.

speedbump

Aye and it'd folk like you that give our club a bad name and Celtic the amunition to call us wee huns. Time to grow up, you want to sing that pash, go get a season ticket for hunbrox and if you want to sing GSTQ and RB, go buy an Engerlund top, stay away from Tynie.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JamboRossi79

I'm the same, in fact I find Ibrox and Parkhead like night and day, despite conducting myself in a similar manner in and around both grounds. I can fully understand people feeling they have no wish to go to Parkhead and be treated like rubbish, as we are, but I cannot remember similar things happening at Ibrox.

The atmosphere outside the ground could be a little different on Saturday possibly if we were to get a result, but you deal with such things as and when they arise.

I'm really struggling to think why that might be rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I love Rangers aways. It's like we're all one massive home crowd. Win, lose or draw, everyone benefits. thumbsup.gif

GSTQ.

Eckauskas

Got my tickets today, gives me a great opportunity to see my real Scottish team :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

Got my tickets today, gives me a great opportunity to see my real Scottish team :thumbsup:

Like the way you've left that open to interpretation biggrin.gif

I'll be there although I'm not confident of getting a result. I've seen us draw there 3 or 4 times but never seen us win.

The only times we have won there in the last 15 years or so are the 3-0 Magic Johnston game in 1996 and the 1-0 (Joe Hammil) end of season game (2003 IIRC).

Strangely, though, we very rarely get a complete doing at Ibrox - whereas we've had a few at Parkhead, where generally our record is better.

If we get to half time at 0-0 it could be interesting as the gers players and fans might start to get a bit nervous - but if we lose an early goal I struggle to see us coming back.

Eckauskas

I'll not be there.

Bought two tickets today, but there's no longer a way for them to get to me.

Wouldn't be so annoyed if I hadn't already paid for them :angry:

the general

I'll not be there.

Bought two tickets today, but there's no longer a way for them to get to me.

Wouldn't be so annoyed if I hadn't already paid for them :angry:

I could have picked them up for you ya big dafty

Archived