old glass legs

winston churchill

kj79_hmfc

Why has Driver been 'battering on' with any hint of this injury?? It's not like he has had any impact and surely time better served being fit for a pre-season for once!

wright1989

I know when Rangers are this close to going for the title, they become a little bit more difficult because there is a will there to keep the pressure on Celtic

Making up excuses all ready. Preparing to fail. :down:

Seymour M Hersh

I know when Rangers are this close to going for the title, they become a little bit more difficult because there is a will there to keep the pressure on Celtic

Looks like it. Nappies on at the Maybury (as per the norm with JJ and the infirm). :down:

Robbo-Jambo

:lol:

How's No 15 and his fitness? :rolleyes:

Slight improvement, chance for Ibrox according to JJ <_<

cash in on him now

Nobody is going to buy him at the moment. He's injured and barely played for a year.

rossthejambo

Making up excuses? What he said is bang on the money FFS. Business end of the season, Rangers almost always get the job done.

He could be trying to take a bit of pressure off the players after the last few weeks, but if you want to find reasons to be annoyed at JJ i'm sure you'll find a way. :rolleyes:

Francis Albert

So Andy has made about the same number of appearances since January as "old gossamer groin" has.

cosanostra

Never known anyone so desperate for a promising young Hearts player's career to end prematurely... Well done Winnie, you da man! :blink:

Why on earth does the OP seem to take such great pleasure in seeing one of our best players for years struggling so badly with injury?

Give it a rest, we get it, he's injury prone and you love to let everyone know.

Great stuff. :blink:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Why on earth does the OP seem to take such great pleasure in seeing one of our best players for years struggling so badly with injury?

It's actually verging on the sinister... I'm convinced Driver ran over his dug. :ermm:

Sure noone's more gutted about this than Andy.

We need to get this laddie fit. I think he's our best player.

We've had an amazing season considering he, Lee and Kyle have missed so much of it. If they'd been fit, I think we could have done something. Of course, if my uncle had a clunge he'd be more interesting.

Maybe next year. Our players being fit, not my uncle getting a front bum installed.

Why do so many?

Why do people also seem to blame him and bitterly so at that?

Pretty obvious Andy is a model pro, good ambassador to our club and a damn fine player. He deserves nought but support from the fans. Too much to ask of some though.

It's the "we deserve better" brigade.

once again winston calls it correct, Driver is injury prone and always will be.

stirlingshirejambo

Does anyone actually know what, or how serious, the injury is.

Could be a really minor op that takes a couple of weeks to get over.

I think some on this thread would like him to be out longer so they can wallow in his misery.

In effect he may only miss 3 games and be fighting fit to tackle pre season training.

Does anyone actually know what, or how serious, the injury is.

Could be a really minor op that takes a couple of weeks to get over.

I think some on this thread would like him to be out longer so they can wallow in his misery.

In effect he may only miss 3 games and be fighting fit to tackle pre season training.

I've read that it's a hernia but also read it's his knee.

If a hernia, you're looking at 6 weeks after the op to be back training so pre-season should be OK. If his knee again...?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

once again winston calls it correct, Driver is injury prone and always will be.

Yes... I always think it is better to take enjoyment out of our players being injured too. Well done Winston and co. :thumbsup:

Yes... I always think it is better to take enjoyment out of our players being injured too. Well done Winston and co. :thumbsup:

I didn't notice anyone taking any pleasure from driver being injured. On the contrary it seems that most people are annoyed at his constant lack of fitness.:thumbsup:

Craigieboy

I wonder if Andy will do a Craig Levein & shaft the club for wages during years of injury and then act all cockish toward us when he moves on in years to come.

Totally gutted for the lad.

It's not Driver's fault he's injury prone. It's just a total shame for everyone all round.

Robbo-Jambo

If a hernia, you're looking at 6 weeks after the op to be back training so pre-season should be OK. If his knee again...?

Read in the paper that it was a double hernia op. required but now it seems to be his knee or is it both ? :unsure:

Making up excuses? What he said is bang on the money FFS. Business end of the season, Rangers almost always get the job done.

He could be trying to take a bit of pressure off the players after the last few weeks, but if you want to find reasons to be annoyed at JJ i'm sure you'll find a way. :rolleyes:

You`ll never make them see the point mate. I just keep scratching my head to why JJ is seen as a bottler in Glasgow? Im beggining to think the likes of wrighty would like to see us lose and JJ sacked sometime in the not too distant future.

You`d think JJ has never won in Glasgow. But hold on, you aren`t allowed to point that out and the muppets who keep slagging him forget how good the OF were in his first spell in which he still managed to beat them now and again.

A lot of our top players are always injured.

Driver, Kyle, Wallace, Webster, Suso

And Elliot :ninja: I saw him in Oxgangs Tesco the other day, and he was on crutches, so not likely to be back soon. He and his bird got I.d'd for booze :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A lot of our top players are always injured.

Driver, Kyle, Wallace, Webster, Suso

And Elliot :ninja: I saw him in Oxgangs Tesco the other day, and he was on crutches, so not likely to be back soon. He and his bird got I.d'd for booze :lol:

Still got nae bottle then? :ermm:

Still got nae bottle then? :ermm:

:lol:

I was right behind him in the queue. Thought he was gonna say "do you know who I am"? to the checkout guy :lol:

According to wiki, he is 6ft tall, but he seemed much taller than that. I'm 6'1, and he seemed taller than me.

winston churchill

So Andy has made about the same number of appearances since January as "old gossamer groin" has.

how many minutes has he played if you add them all up :unsure:.

winston churchill

I wonder if Andy will do a Craig Levein & shaft the club for wages during years of injury and then act all cockish toward us when he moves on in years to come.

i said over a year ago that he wont re sign for us and sit tight. the kickback massive will turn on him when he knocks back a new deal.......that's if he can get fit and stay fit that is.

Francis Albert

how many minutes has he played if you add them all up :unsure:.

"Glass Legs" 391, "Gossamer Groin" 625. Not as big a gap as you might have guessed, and of course wingers tend to get injured more than centre half "strollers".

"Glass Legs" has actually only missed one game since Webster arrived, while "Gossamer Groin" has missed three, and has twice required us to reorganise or defence with half or more of the game to go.

Just wonder why Driver's injury-prone-ness is such a big issue for you, but Webster's similar afflictions in most of the last 5 years doesn't seem to affect your hero-worship.

Do we have any players that aren't 'battling through an injury'. Surely our medical team need sacking and replacing with someone who's actually got a clue how to prevent the injuries in the first place. :angry:

Robbo27_22

Why do some Hearts fans take pleasure in Hearts players suffering injuries?

Bunch of fuds.

Radioactive Mince

You're ******* obsessed, Winston :blink:

Driver is a quality player, who may or may not be a career crock.

That's all there is to it at this stage, really.

Did you get slapped with a restraining order for stalking his bird or something?

gowestjambo

Do we have any players that aren't 'battling through an injury'. Surely our medical team need sacking and replacing with someone who's actually got a clue how to prevent the injuries in the first place. :angry:

I actually wonder if we have a medical team at all?

And if we have they must be the worst by a country mile in the SPL!

In what way did Craig Levein act all cockish towards us?

Drylaw Hearts

And how did he shaft us for wages when he was injured ?

Craigieboy

And how did he shaft us for wages when he was injured ?

He just did.

Clerry Jambo

Knee OK, it's his hernia

Source: JJ :thumbsup:

Archived