We drew with ICT away, Celtic got hammered by them

scott_jambo

hearts_crazy

Jus' Sayin

Sorry, that's not how football works, I still think we can do them at Tynecastle though.

What that result does show is that anything can happen, there are a few twists and turns before the end of the season, I am even stupidly confident that we can get the point we need to clinch third on Saturday

Remember when we drew at home with them and there were some on here doing their nut about it. That it had actually been our best performance within that run of games, many of which we scraped through, was lost on a lot of numpties. Was quite funny really. But, but but, it's ICT and we're Hearts. We should win every game ever except against the OF. That's how it works innit.

N stuff n that.

yvonnejambo

I really do think we will get something at Tynie on Wed night and can see us getting a draw on Sat too.

heartsfc_fan

We haven't lost to a bottom 6 team in the SPL :yas:

I think the Terry Butcher factor helped. He would have been up for it being an ex Rangers captain.

I also think he is a good manager who seems to manage to ensure ICT give them a game also.

I hope I am wrong but I do not think we will. We of course out played them at Tynecastle last time and deserved to win but I fear it is a rarity.

Think it won't have helped the tic that it was a midweek game up in no man's land... was probably a bit windy and cold for the 'star' players n that.

ICT away is a very tough game.

rossthejambo

Celtic are choking, their bottles have collectively crashed and they will be there for the taking next Wednesday.

We should at least take a point off them.

Celtic are choking, their bottles have collectively crashed and they will be there for the taking next Wednesday.

We should at least take a point off them.

Should's a big word Ross!! The OF don't often underperform against us. They simply don't take us lightly like they might with other teams.

That's not to say we can't stop them playing and do well though.

I'd love us to eff up their season! I'd love us to be the one to eff up either of their seasons usually, but the Lennon factor this year n that...

rossthejambo

Should's a big word Ross!! The OF don't often underperform against us. They simply don't take us lightly like they might with other teams.

That's not to say we can't stop them playing and do well though.

I'd love us to eff up their season! I'd love us to be the one to eff up either of their seasons usually, but the Lennon factor this year n that...

With Rangers hopefully ending Dundee Utd's assault on 3rd the night before (assuming we don't do the business on Saturday of course) the team should be relaxed and the fans will be well up for it.

I'm confident of getting a result next week, even moreso after seeing last nights performance.

Jus' Sayin

And with argubly weaker side they beat Celtique.

But what does that game prove?

A) anything can happen in a game of football.

b.. it shows what team work and unity can do.

C) Celtic are beatable as we`ve already shown.

But the doom mongers who have us down for no more points will hopefully stay in their fackin holes and let the rest of us believe in our team.

Archived