Hmmmm not nice when it happens to you

teepee

What a shame for that nice Mr Lennon that it would appear his star player is getting tapped up by bigger clubs(thought they were one of the biggest though??), the fact that he forgets that this is exactly what Celtic and rangers have done to the rest of Scottish football for 50 years, the irony is completely lost on him..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13271756.stm

At his club's media conference on Tuesday, Lennon told reporters: "As soon as we get a decent player into this club, you want him out the door.

"He wants to stay, we want him to stay.

"We have had no bids from anyone. All it is is speculation coming from you lot, so just drop it."

Coburg Hearts

What a shame for that nice Mr Lennon that it would appear his star player is getting tapped up by bigger clubs(thought they were one of the biggest though??), the fact that he forgets that this is exactly what Celtic and rangers have done to the rest of Scottish football for 50 years, the irony is completely lost on him..

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/13271756.stm

At his club's media conference on Tuesday, Lennon told reporters: "As soon as we get a decent player into this club, you want him out the door.

"He wants to stay, we want him to stay.

"We have had no bids from anyone. All it is is speculation coming from you lot, so just drop it."

Very similar to my thoughts when I read that. See how Lennon thinks he can say what he likes to the media and get away with it. All part of the plan by celtic to get everyone on-side (celtic's side) .................press, media, referees and administrators, started last season, by threats, attacks on referees, etc. It seems like it could work, too. :down:

The People's Chimp

I know there is a trend towards the excessive use of smilies on this board, and it is having a negative effect on discussion, and some threads are just utter garbage, with WWF wrestler pictures taking the place of reasoned thought, wit or humour, but sometimes, well sometimes there's a smilie...:pleasing:

Punks No Deid

GIRUY Ginger Gimp! What goes around.... :teehee:

alwaysthereinspirit

Reading his quotes made me laugh. I could picture his wee ****** face all contorted when he was answering the questions. Disgusting little man.

Saw him on the teatime news yesterday.

I, too, thought, "that's rich, coming from you mate".

Archived