Kello sold?

Tazio

I've been thinking about the currently odd situation with Kello and his injury/personal problem.

I was wondering if we have maybe been offered cash for him based on the great season he has had but he doesn't fancy the move and said he is happy to stay. Romanov's basic business model is to sell players when offers he considers good enough come in and replace players with youngsters or new cheap foreign players.

Just another conspiracy to throw in the mix.

Fxxx the SPFL

I've been thinking about the currently odd situation with Kello and his injury/personal problem.

I was wondering if we have maybe been offered cash for him based on the great season he has had but he doesn't fancy the move and said he is happy to stay. Romanov's basic business model is to sell players when offers he considers good enough come in and replace players with youngsters or new cheap foreign players.

I heard a rumour a couple of weeks ago that he was to be sold to a Russian team but he didn't want to go so obviously not the flavour of the month with Romanov, if that's the case why did he play last week.:whistling:

billyboy38

I have always thought since the Rangers game he would be sold this summer, so i`m thinking this may not be to far off the mark.

Getintaethem

I heard that Marian won Slovakia's version of strickedly come dancing and that he refused Vlads challenge of a "dance off". :whistling:

I heard a rumour a couple of weeks ago that he was to be sold to a Russian team but he didn't want to go so obviously not the flavour of the month with Romanov, if that's the case why did he play last week.:whistling:

There was a rumour on another thread that Jamie Macdonald had a thumb injury and failed a fitness test before the Motherwell game.

Why didn't he play against Killie?? :whistling:

The People's Chimp

INteresting theory, could well be the case, is this completely off the cuff thoughts, or have you heard any chat/rumblings?

INteresting theory, could well be the case, is this completely off the cuff thoughts, or have you heard any chat/rumblings?

Just a theory, I'm most definitely not an in the know poster.

The People's Chimp

Just a theory, I'm most definitely not an in the know poster.

Then you're as ITK as 95% of the ITKers.

Anyway I'd say it's certainly not outwith the realms of possibility that something like this has happened.

The Treasurer

This is exactly what the "Kello Situation" needs, another wild theory with no factual basis what so ever thumbsup.gif

It was reported on BBC radio that McDonald was injured pre Motherwell game, so that bit seems fact.

This is exactly what the "Kello Situation" needs, another wild theory with no factual basis what so ever thumbsup.gif

That's why it was subtitled "another mad theory"

Just an idea I had, I never claimed any inside knowledge.

rossthejambo

It's as plausible as any other theory being banded about I suppose. Whatever it is I hope it's sorted sooner rather than later. Got some big games coming up and need our number 1 back in goals.

The Treasurer

That's why it was subtitled "another mad theory"

Just an idea I had, I never claimed any inside knowledge.

Fair enough you did make that point clear, but even wild theories have a habit of growing arms and legs (especially on JKB) unsure.gif

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I still prefer my own well documented theory that Kello has a dose and the rest of the squad don't want him near until it clears up.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Kello stands accused of match-fixing games in the Scottish Canine League and has used his own pooch in these shananigans, Vlad is ragin because his pooch was away chasing a squirrel when he should have been chasing the ball and now wants Kello to get rid of his best friend.

FACT!

Kello stands accused of match-fixing games in the Scottish Canine League and has used his own pooch in these shananigans, Vlad is ragin because his pooch was away chasing a squirrel when he should have been chasing the ball and now wants Kello to get rid of his best friend.

FACT!

na, hink yer barking up the wrong tree there.

Jambo, Goodbye

Off topic but I was having a wee debate with a work colleague the other day about how many penalty saves kello has made this season, I'm sure it's 3 but only ones I can remember are the saves against UTD and Hamilton, anyone remember a third or am i losing my mind unsure.gif

Off topic but I was having a wee debate with a work colleague the other day about how many penalty saves kello has made this season, I'm sure it's 3 but only ones I can remember are the saves against UTD and Hamilton, anyone remember a third or am i losing my mind unsure.gif

I'm sure he's saved 2 against DUTD...Different games mind! :thumbsup:

speedbump

There was a rumour on another thread that Jamie Macdonald had a thumb injury and failed a fitness test before the Motherwell game.

That's the maddest thing I have heard in years :teehee:

Radio Scotland reported about 1.30pm on the day of the game that Jamie Mac was going through a fitness test at that time. When I got into the stadium at 2.15 it had Kello in the starting 11 so obviously he failed the fitness test.

Coburg Hearts

I still prefer my own well documented theory that Kello has a dose and the rest of the squad don't want him near until it clears up.

Load of CLAPtrap. :geek:

I had the grandson at Tynie yesterday and Kello trained and looked 100 percent to me. Had a face like a wet weekend though.

Ah history comes to back to haunt us, I believe the same thing happened with a certain Jimmy Cant in the early 70's. woot.gif

Drylaw Hearts

It would not surprise me if Kello is punted in the summer and it would not surprise me if both the OF make bids for his services.

?1,000,000 and he'll be offski.

forthriverjambo

this is exactly what you describe, a mad theory nothing else although i have to concede you have a fertile imagination.

Francis Albert

It was reported on BBC radio that McDonald was injured pre Motherwell game, so that bit seems fact.

Nah.

It was JJ flu.

portobellojambo1

I think he thought he had broken a finger, but the club discovered he had staved it, but for safety they used Kello in goals instead just in case it got worse during the game.

Victorian

there always the story about how kello's mind isn't on the job because he's heartbroken at his ex bird kidnapping his dog and that he's trying everything to retrieve it off her.

if you believe this then you're only the second one. lionheart did just after i made it up.

:lol:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

there always the story about how kello's mind isn't on the job because he's heartbroken at his ex bird kidnapping his dog and that he's trying everything to retrieve it off her.

if you believe this then you're only the second one. lionheart did just after i made it up.

:lol:

F8843DVD.jpg

hibshater

i have heard 2 stories/rumours about why he is not playing

1, celtic where going to offer ?1.2m for him so hearts asked him to sign a 2 year extension on top off his contract just now so they can put a ?2.5m release clause in the new contract.

2, his agent is demanding he gets a better contract now that he has got an international cap, and that it is his agent that is stopping him from playing.

i do not know if either of these are true or not but they did come from a friend of a certain ex hearts legend gm.

iheartrudiskacel

He only got to play against Motherwell because Jamie macdonald broke his finger, they had to phone people in Lithuania or something, source is rudi skacel

Coburg Hearts

Jamie MacDonald usually gets the Ibrox gig anyway. :unsure:

jambobrett

i have heard 2 stories/rumours about why he is not playing

1, celtic where going to offer ?1.2m for him so hearts asked him to sign a 2 year extension on top off his contract just now so they can put a ?2.5m release clause in the new contract.

2, his agent is demanding he gets a better contract now that he has got an international cap, and that it is his agent that is stopping him from playing.

i do not know if either of these are true or not but they did come from a friend of a certain ex hearts legend gm.

His agent couldn't stop him from playing. He's contractually obliged so legally he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

wright1989

Whatever happens. If we see Kello again or not. I won't blame Vlad and Kello will go with best wishes.

Unless it's to one of the OF.

tartofmidlothian

His agent couldn't stop him from playing. He's contractually obliged so legally he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Could quite feasibly be a bit of both:

Clubs might be sniffing round.

Vlad might have asked him to sign a new contract with a healthy release clause before summer, with a modest percentage pay rise.

His agent might have demanded silly wages, like Zal's and Goncalves' before him.

So he's been left out until he signs. Remember, we still played Jose in an emergency when he wouldn't sign.

Well done to the earlier poster for coming up with a story that has the ring of truth. And well done Vlad if it is true - squeeze the OF for every last penny.

Whatever happens. If we see Kello again or not. I won't blame Vlad and Kello will go with best wishes.

Unless it's to one of the OF.

I think the ?1.2m mentioned earlier is a fairish price and it wouldn't bother me if he went to either of the OF.

?2.5m would be great, but unlikely.

Cut The Crap

Shows how far out of the picture The Balogh is when we seek special dispensation for Kello from Lithuania when Jamie has a sair thumb. :unsure:

Archived