Man U v Chelsea in 3D

Dunk-Section G

Dunk-Section G

Planning on watching the Man U game in 3D this Sunday. I live in Murrayfield and according to the pub finder the closest three are the Murrayfield Bar, Golden Rule and Diggers. Anyone suggest others in town, or the best out of those to watch it (I know all the pubs drinking wise but not sure what it would be like for watching it in 3D).

The Treasurer

I would imagine they'll all be similar.

Crap picture that is about 20 seconds behind the other screens and you'll be surrounded by student type "real footy" fans that have never set foot in a real ground in their lives.

hughesie27

They will probably be the same. Choose one that has a good view of the TV.

They might not actually even put the 3d on as hardly anybody bothers with it anymore in pubs.

Koolkeith

I wouldn't bother watching it in 3d. Football doesn't realty benefit from the 3d as much as darts or golf. The novelty wears of quickly. Better of watching it on a decent screen in hd.

I watched Blackburn v Man Utd on 3D in the Diggers last season. The 3D TV was the one above the door. There were about 10 people watching it and half a dozen watching in HD on another set. The problem with a much bigger crowd in the pub, which Man Utd v Chelsea will presumably attract, is the limited number who could get a decent viewing angle on that set.

Best place to see the game in 3D would be Old Trafford I would imagine, 3D is for wankers!

The Old Tolbooth

Best place to see the game in 3D would be Old Trafford I would imagine, 3D is for wankers!

I would imagine that would be pretty graphic too :unsure:

Boomstick

Why you mad?

kingantti1874

ill be watching in it 3D at my house... as per above its better for golf, fantastic even, but it good for football when you dont have to watch on one of those pishy sets they have in pubs..

speedbump

I would imagine that would be pretty graphic too :unsure:

The money shot! :woot:

Archived