Csaba wants Killie job

Jam Tarts 1874

Jam Tarts 1874

I see Csaba was at Rugby Park on Saturday touting himself for the gig.

Would Killie take him on?

Clerry Jambo

Why not, he has already taken a team to 3rd place in the SPL :rolleyes:

Punks No Deid

He was touting himself for any decent job when he was still with us! <_<

Reckon they'll stick with the fat finns assistant

Some Killie fans in front of me in the queue to buy programmes on Saturday were discussing Csaba's presence at Rugby Park. They sounded enthusiastic about the prospect of him becoming their manager,

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Good luck to Csaba, a good guy not without his faults like any of us. Hope he can settle somewhere and rebuild his career after the Charleroi fiasco.

Jambof3tornado

I am not sure he would take the killie job when he discovers the transfer kitty!

Drylaw Hearts

I did happen see Csaba at Killie on Saturday.

He had on the brownest shoes I've ever seen.

joe.gausden

I'd think the guy doing the job at present will fit into Killie's pay scale far easier

Jam Tarts 1874

I am not sure he would take the killie job when he discovers the transfer kitty!

Yes. With the prospect of a much depleted squad after the summer transfers out it would seem like Csaba would be extremely unhappy there. Could make for some good media quotes though.

Maybe he'll take Obua off us!

And Balogh - maybe we could do a swap for Bryson :whistling:

He was spotted in a coffee shop on Lothian Road with an agent looking type person going over paperwork a few days ago. Probably getting a hand filling in the application form.

The Old Tolbooth

Maybe he'll take Obua off us!

Stop building my hopes up, it's not fair :(

Boomstick

He'll probably spend most of his time there begging the chairman to let him sign Kevin Kyle.

Tough luck Csaba.

:verysmug:

Jambof3tornado

He was spotted in a coffee shop on Lothian Road with an agent looking type person going over paperwork a few days ago. Probably getting a hand filling in the application form.

Was it a tupperware agent?

The Treasurer

Okay maybe he wasn't the best manager we've ever had but I still think he could do better than managing a branch of Starbucks ermm.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I used to live near that particular Costa coffee and he was in there all the time. He still lives in Edinburgh does he not? Kids at school here?

I have seen him loads of times in that area and along the canal especially, he and Werner were always in Costa in the mornings on my way to work and he used to walk along the canal with his family, always happy to talk and have a spraff (surprise-surprise) and was a really decent chap.

Two things though, do not ever want him back as a coach and his presence in that area mean zilch in terms of what he is planning for his next stop on the road to world football domination. He just lives there that is all. :thumbsup:

Nice guy. Good to have him back in Scottish football imo.

Could spraff for Hungary and Romania at the same time.

Although it was right that he left Hearts, I see no reason why he can not get the job and will wish him well if he does.

He will have to put up with a lower budget than the one he was not happy with when he was with us though and will hopefully have learned he can not slag the owner or players publicly, That contributed to his downfall with us, I feel. I do not just think it was the disappointing season we were having alone.

Okay maybe he wasn't the best manager we've ever had but I still think he could do better than managing a branch of Starbucks ermm.gif

:D

Drylaw Hearts

I don't think I could stand hearing his stupid pre/post match waffling sessions again.

Hashimoto

I did happen see Csaba at Killie on Saturday.

He had on the brownest shoes I've ever seen.

He must be after a Rangers job.....Better call the fashion Polis...!

southside1874

Decent enough bloke and a character but i'm not sure the negative play is good for the SPL.

KillieMitch

Doubt it will be him - In Kenny We Trust! He's already got seven trialists at the club this week and set up the pre-season games...

wright1989

You get managers that work well will small clubs. Then you get managers that are only with larger teams. I think Csaba is the latter.

Will get shot down but you know me, I don't give a ****! :thumbsup:

Killiemitch I bet your glad you don't have to pay money to watch JJ's team through in Glasgow? Rabbit in headlights spring to mind.

Edit: Csaba is defo not the right man for Killie.

Boomstick

Doubt it will be him - In Kenny We Trust! He's already got seven trialists at the club this week and set up the pre-season games...

Who have you got for pre-season?

gorgie_rebel

TBH I always thought CL made us really difficult to beat and while I didn't enjoy watching us (eyebleeding dull stuff sometimes) his negative tactics worked for the most part.

I would think he could do a job at Killie but they would have to accept that the football they've enjoyed this season would disapear.

On a personal level he was a thouroughly nice guy and alaways had time for a chat and a laugh.

KillieMitch

Who have you got for pre-season?

Hasn't been announced who yet - word is that its a tour of Ireland. His links from his time at Tranmere seem good though - a few English players coming in on trial that sound promising. It was Kenny that got us Ben Gordon and he was incredible

And you can keep Obua!

Hearts of Vladland

Hasn't been announced who yet - word is that its a tour of Ireland. His links from his time at Tranmere seem good though - a few English players coming in on trial that sound promising. It was Kenny that got us Ben Gordon and he was incredible

And you can keep Obua!

Have you not seen his smile? :(

KillieMitch

Have you not seen his smile? :(

We've got Rui Miguel who is capable of this -

- our Obua shaped hole is well and truly filled

If Kilmarnock or any other senior club take more than a cursory look at Laszlo's managerial career they will steer well clear.

Victor Meldrew

If Kilmarnock or any other senior club take more than a cursory look at Laszlo's managerial career they will steer well clear.

I think that's a bit harsh: he did well at Ferencvaros, OK at Uganda and got us to Third in the SPL in his first season. OK, Charleroi was a disaster but overall I think his record isn't too bad.

I wouldn't have him back though....

I see Csaba most days running along the canal... good luck to him I think he'd do a good job at Killie... he might even take Obua off us!!!!

Captain Lithuania

Surely it's not as easy as phoning up Killie and asking for an application..?

Surely it's not as easy as phoning up Killie and asking for an application..?

If he writes as much as he speaks it would need plenty blank pages.

Ecce Romanov

I'd like to see him back in Scottish football. Always entertaining, and has a few wee dance moves on the touchline :whistling:

Archived