Celtic - Sellout?

ecjambo

My sister phoned for two tickets for next weeks game and was told it was a sellout. There is nothing on the website so can anyone confirm this?

P.S. If anyone has two tickets going spare I would like to hear from you!

Cheers,

EC

duckandcover

I would be extremely surprised if the game is already a sell out mate. Not doubting your sister but would just be really surprised if the game is already sold out. The only way to be certain would be to call the ticket office tomorrow morning.

Riddley Walker

My sister phoned for two tickets for next weeks game and was told it was a sellout. There is nothing on the website so can anyone confirm this?

P.S. If anyone has two tickets going spare I would like to hear from you!

Cheers,

EC

There's your problem right there. :thumbsup:

Go onto the online ticketing site. You can actually see what seats are available now so you can pick where you want to sit.

I haven't checked myself yet, but there is no chance it is sold out.

willie wallace

I still have to get a ticket for my dad and have been a bit worried that Celtic fans are maybe buying up tickets.I have been able to get him the same seat a day or two before match day for nearly every game this season so i will find out tomorrow if my fears are justified.

Guest C00l K1d

Definitely not sold out. got 2 tickets today no problem. He probably said the section she wanted was sold out :thumbsup:

I didn't think it would have been sold out at this stage either. She phoned about 6pm so it would not have been the ticket office staff that answered. Does it not get picked up by ticketmaster after office hours?

I'll get her to phone tomorrow morning to try and get Hearts staff.

Hearts of Vladland

I still have to get a ticket for my dad and have been a bit worried that Celtic fans are maybe buying up tickets.I have been able to get him the same seat a day or two before match day for nearly every game this season so i will find out tomorrow if my fears are justified.

Rangers fans are buying tickets to.

ArmiyaRomanova

Go onto the online ticketing site. You can actually see what seats are available now so you can pick where you want to sit.

Hadn't noticed this before - interestingly, some seats are showing as sold, but if you go to the 'sit nearest to' option instead, the same 'sold' seats are coming up as available (I only checked two, but it was the case for both).

Hearts of Vladland

Why? :blink:

They play on the Tuesday and we, they feel are their last hope of winning the league.

gingejambo

Celtic end is sold out but there are still seats available for hearts supporters

I spoke to two Rangers fans earlier who had indeed bought tickets for the game.

heartsfc_fan

Nearly 1700 seats left according to eticket.

Not bad. Still over a week to go before the game.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

:yucky:

Guest C00l K1d

Oh great.

lets just hope they behave

Another thread claiming there could be tics in our end aswell.

:lol:

Sten Guns

Likewise.

I know several that are going.

Punks No Deid

Will the Celtic players be wearing black armbands for Bin Laden? :whistling:

:lol::lol:

rossthejambo

This is going to be a ******* farce.

This.

Rangers fans will feel a bit daft if we beat them on Saturday and the league's already sewn up by next Wednesday.

Just back to my first post, she phoned again today and got two tickets. Useless non ticket office staff that dinnie have a clue, clearly. Anyway, hoping it is a sellout come next week and let's get something from the game. Would love to sing 'you lost the league at Tynie' again!!

Archived