Championship promotion

since.1902

since.1902

Cardiff city playing against monkey heids mob and are 3 down after 20 mins, looks like norwich going up automatically

Matthew Le Tissier

On other news Southampton all but promoted to the Championship. Their has to be a 17 goal swing for Huddersfield to over take Saints.

Captain America

Cardiff city playing against monkey heids mob and are 3 down after 20 mins, looks like norwich going up automatically

Your other team in the play-offs again then. :pleasing:

Would've liked to have seen Leeds go up but that's not gonna happen

Swansea would be my bet for re play-offs - really like to see that

Captain America

Would've liked to have seen Leeds go up but that's not gonna happen

Swansea would be my bet for re play-offs - really like to see that

I fancy Forest this year, they seem to be hitting form at the right time.

If Mowbray could find some sort of middle ground, somewhere in the middle between "looked unbeatable" and "total utter rubbish" he would surely be in contention for manager of the century. Usually its the latter though.

Adi Dassler

I fancy Forest this year, they seem to be hitting form at the right time.

And that's what it's all about at this stage.

Shame Billy Davies is a complete dick.

Jamhammer

Don't want Cardiff in the Prem. Their fans are nutters. And that's from a West Ham fan. (From Wrexham mind).

The Treasurer

Don't want Cardiff in the Prem. Their fans are nutters. And that's from a West Ham fan. (From Wrexham mind).

The play-offs will be "interesting" enough with Cardiff and Swansea both involved.wink.gif

It could ahve been worse, just a few different results and it could have been Millwall and Leeds as well ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

rossthejambo

The play-offs will be "interesting" enough with Cardiff and Swansea both involved.wink.gif

It could ahve been worse, just a few different results and it could have been Millwall and Leeds as well ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Cardiff and Swansea won't meet in the play-offs, they'll both be knocked out by Forest and Reading in the Semis....that's assuming of course that QPR aren't pumped into the play-offs after the hearing this week.

rossthejambo

Even just a 10 point deduction would see them in the playoffs and Cardiff promoted.

As it stands

QPR 88

Norwich 83

----------------

Cardiff 79

Swansea 77

Reading 74

Forest 72

After 10 point deduction

Norwich 83

Cardiff 79

----------------

QPR 78

Swansea 77

Reading 74

Forest 72

Even worse with a 15 point deduction

Norwich 83

Cardiff 79

---------------------

Swansea 77

Reading 74

QPR 73

Forest 72

QPR need to win on Sunday to give them a bit of a comfort zone over Cardiff. Always thought QPR not having made themselves a bigger gap over the teams below them would come back to haunt them.

The Merse

I'd laugh my bollocks off if QPR didn't get promoted.

Warnock relegated after the Tevez saga, then having his promotion banished thanks to s similar situation.

You can't win em all eh Neil.

:lol:

Archived