online eticket

Guest C00l K1d

Guest C00l K1d

Just tried to use this for the first time, i've chosen 2 u18 tickets but when i get to the check out screen i'm getting this error

There were problem(s) with your submission:

Unfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly registered client, which is not allowed.

Does anyone know why i'm receiving this error?

I'll probably go to the ticket office tomorrow but it would be good to have this for future use.

Also, will i be able to buy 2 u18 tickets tomorrow by myself? Or will my mate need to come too

Just tried to use this for the first time, i've chosen 2 u18 tickets but when i get to the check out screen i'm getting this error

There were problem(s) with your submission:

Unfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly registered client, which is not allowed.

Does anyone know why i'm receiving this error?

I'll probably go to the ticket office tomorrow but it would be good to have this for future use.

Also, will i be able to buy 2 u18 tickets tomorrow by myself? Or will my mate need to come too

If you haven't used the account your trying to buy them under before you won't be able to go ahead with the purchase as you need a previous booking history for games like Celtic.

Yeah you won't need your mate there in person.

Guest C00l K1d

If you haven't used the account your trying to buy them under before you won't be able to go ahead with the purchase as you need a previous booking history for games like Celtic.

Yeah you won't need your mate there in person.

Aye i went up and the guy said that, luckily my dads used the service before.

Aye i went up and the guy said that, luckily my dads used the service before.

That's good :thumbsup: Hopefully we can sell out the Celtic game, on the e-ticketing site it looks like sales have been pretty good so far.

Archived