Paul Hartley

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Great player, rabbit in the headlights on camera.

Should be on every week!

Boomstick

Not slick at all but extremely likeable. A bit of media training and retiring at the end of this season could be the best thing for his career.

Not slick at all but extremely likeable. A bit of media training and retiring at the end of this season could be the best thing for his career.

Hmmmm...he's never going to be as polished as Neil McCann is but I don't mind him :thumbsup:

It's odd how someone so cocky in person and on the pitch can appear so nervy in a TV studio.

Gregory House M.D.

loved how he was giggling when they said hibs were one of his old teams... When he called Derek Mcinnes, David was quite funny as well.

He made a fair attempt at being neutral, considering that his career history leaves little doubt about who he would have wanted to win each of the weekend's matches.

hearts_crazy

Nah, don't think he has a career in punditry, he looked like someone had a gun to his head, maybe coaching?

jambonian

I've always found Paul Hartley to be pretty decent in tv studios, Neil McCann is very good and neutral and could have a good career in football media, i'd far rather listen to their comments than listen to Pat Nevin slavering on, Andy Walker and one or two others spring to mind aswell.

Nah, don't think he has a career in punditry, he looked like someone had a gun to his head, maybe coaching?

TBF I remember Gary Lineker on his first few attempts at Match of the Day. He was murder!!

TBF I remember Gary Lineker on his first few attempts at Match of the Day. He was murder!!

And TBF I don't think he has improved much!

stirlingshirejambo

As an aside has Paul Hartley played for more current SPL teams than any other current player with 5.

Seem to remeber Jim Hamilton played for most at one time but the current players Hartley must be up there

jamboruss

And TBF I don't think he has improved much!

Lineker thinks he's a comedian.....................he's pathetic!

Harry Palmer

Sir Paul Hartley can do what he likes in a TV studio as far as I'm concerned. :mellow:

Archived