Steve Fulton's Del Piero style Hearts Goal

Silvery_Moon

:shitwine:

Remember the game well, although I haven't seen them in years.

However much praise you get, p0ab, it isn't nearly enough. Another outstanding addition to the Youtube collection.

from my first year as a season ticket holder. brilliant time to be a jambo, JJ was building us back up and building a team that would challenge for honours. getting the best out of fulton was a big part of that. cheers once again p0ab2.

no way he meant that.

Aye he meant it. I was sitting right behind him in the family enclosure that day. I think that was about the time when he was getting Ryan Stevensonesque pelters from our support.

Give us another Robbo and we'll get another 20 points a season.

He missed a couple of sitters in this match though......

Like how you let the video run to hear Jim White tell us Hibs were shite back then too. Championship challengers indeed! :rolleyes:

jambojase

Brilliant. I too like how the video was left to run. You don't by any chance have the 4-0 game against Motherwell from a few days earlier?

Or a 2-1 win at the sheep from that season?

Is that the one that Colquhoun almost single-handedly won the game from the bench? I loved that game :)

Or a 2-1 win at the sheep from that season?

Is that the one that Colquhoun almost single-handedly won the game from the bench? I loved that game :)

jambojase

Hi Kirkwood. Yes that's the one. I'm sure Alan Johnston got one of the goals as well. p0ab2 - if you have highlights of that match it would be great to see again.

Archived