Legends Tomorrow

gorgie_rebel

gorgie_rebel

Is there cash turnstiles tomorrow or will I have to pick up a ticket from the club shop?

Tams bird

Wasnt a bad afternoon... No idea the score tho... My calculator is broken...

Money raised for a good cause....

jambonian

Just back from the charity game, lost count with the score though, 13-4 or something like that! Juanjo still looks a player at 33, scored a peach in the first half. Jose Quitongo didn't play in the second half but spent most of the second half signing autographs and getting pics taken, mind you, looked more like a pop star than a football player the way he was dressed, poser! Still, it was good to see them and Robbo, Crabbe, Lawrence, McLaren(he's even bigger than Stevie Fulton now mind!), Henry Smith, Jamieson, Sandison, McNaughton scored a couple of crackers, the rest were made up of players that never really made it and barely got near the first team in the 80's, Colin Scott, goalie Gary O'Connor,Gary Sutherlans, Max Christie, Jim Rae, Neil Irvine and Tommy Graham, who never even played for Hearts but Berwick Rangers, Gary Mackay never turned up or maybe just didn't play. Not a bad wee afternoon out, money to charity and this season's home kit on sale for ?15.99, that'll do me for wandering about Mallorca in a few weeks time!

Enjoyed it, mainly the 1st team training. Some crackers scored in the half volley drill! Ian Black looks like he loves every second at Hearts, nice to see.

Archived