Kello - baffling response from JJ

John Gentleman

No idea why I'm making this assumption but my instant reaction was to read that as "we thought we'd sorted things out internally and things were cool but then we got this call from Fraser Wishart" or something along those lines maybe. Some sort of third party stuff anyway. Just a guess.

What worries me was that JJ was politically outwitted by Robinson, he's got no chance against Vlad if it comes down to it. Robinson gave him enough rope to hang himself, Vlad won't give the courtesy.

The Merse

JJ is covering his arse.

He will be raging about this sort of thing, but will try to put it to one side for the good of the side given how big a Hearts man he is.

Drylaw Hearts

How long until Drylaw comes on and says "I told you so". I give it until 10am.

Good one.

However.......I don't think I really need to say anymore on the subject of Kello.

Good one.

However.......I don't think I really need to say anymore on the subject of Kello.

:thumbsup:

Hearts Heritage

Good one.

However.......I don't think I really need to say anymore on the subject of anything .....

There fixed it for you. :whistling:

Good one.

Was the reason for his absence actually disclosed or did you and others keep it to yourselves?

Drylaw Hearts

Was the reason for his absence actually disclosed or did you and others keep it to yourselves?

2.jpg

Dunno.

jambojim1986

Disappointing to have any of this nonsense back at the club, never mind with our POTY. McDonald actually had a decent game yesterday, hopefully he keeps improving as I doubt him as number 1 at Hearts.

Jamboelite

Maybe Kello has had to go to the clinic after picking up something with some dirty bird and its not cleared up yet?.

Or Vlad is interfering its 50/50 for me unsure.gif

"I said last week we hoped this little private matter had been resolved," Jefferies said.

"The signs were it was last week and we brought him back in, but it's not.

"We'll just have to wait and see that it's cleared up and he's right. We'll have to wait another week and see what goes on."

Jambo Ell

Kello's been having an affair with Imogen Thomas IMO. In all seriousness, whatever the problem is, I hope it's resolved soon and we can have our player of the season back in goals for us.

Maybe Kello has had to go to the clinic after picking up something with some dirty bird and its not cleared up yet?.

Or Vlad is interfering its 50/50 for me unsure.gif

"I said last week we hoped this little private matter had been resolved," Jefferies said.

"The signs were it was last week and we brought him back in, but it's not.

"We'll just have to wait and see that it's cleared up and he's right. We'll have to wait another week and see what goes on."

Kello's been having an affair with Imogen Thomas IMO. In all seriousness, whatever the problem is, I hope it's resolved soon and we can have our player of the season back in goals for us.

I agree but I am not in the McDonald is honking camp.

Cut The Crap

Who'd have thought that JJ would turn out to be the most compliant of all Vlad's puppets. :whistling:

I can only think he was supposed to sign a contract, hasnt and has beendropped again.

If it is the case then I stand by our club and vlad....

If this isn't the case... then I'd like to know the truth.

I can only think he was supposed to sign a contract, hasnt and has beendropped again.

If it is the case then I stand by our club and vlad....

If this isn't the case... then I'd like to know the truth.

He only signed a bloody contract about 8 months back FFS.

Rick Grimes

No idea why I'm making this assumption but my instant reaction was to read that as "we thought we'd sorted things out internally and things were cool but then we got this call from Fraser Wishart" or something along those lines maybe. Some sort of third party stuff anyway. Just a guess.

nah, he only played last week due to McDonald's injury.... same old sheet rumbling on.

He only signed a bloody contract about 8 months back FFS.

I do apologise...

My main point is.. if what ever he has done is effecting our finances I stand by Vlad... if not then I want to know the truth.

It's really up to those who know to settle the argument.

PS Calm down.. your clearly loving the fact you might have one up on those that support HMFC.

I do apologise...

My main point is.. if what ever he has done is effecting our finances I stand by Vlad... if not then I want to know the truth.

It's really up to those who know to settle the argument.

PS Calm down.. your clearly loving the fact you might have one up on those that support HMFC.

So what if MacDonald had been rank and not performed as well as he had and we managed to lose 3rd place,would that not affect our "finances"?

I don't know what he as done or not done all I know is that he seems fit and able to play so therefore should be playing.

Seems that there is only one person who is supporting Heart of Midlothian as you are "supporting" Vladimir Romanov regardless of how it affects the team,you said it yourself.

So what if MacDonald had been rank and not performed as well as he had and we managed to lose 3rd place,would that not affect our "finances"?

I don't know what he as done or not done all I know is that he seems fit and able to play so therefore should be playing.

Seems that there is only one person who is supporting Heart of Midlothian as you are "supporting" Vladimir Romanov regardless of how it affects the team,you said it yourself.

Wrong.. I support HMFC... and our finances.. as I have said if I'm way off I apologise... but I believe Vlad has one thing on his mind just now and it's our finances.... so it must be something to do with them.

Hopefully one of the 'ITK' fans will help us out.

Wrong.. I support HMFC... and our finances.. as I have said if I'm way off I apologise... but I believe Vlad has one thing on his mind just now and it's our finances.... so it must be something to do with them.

Hopefully one of the 'ITK' fans will help us out.

Would us not getting 3rd spot and dropping down to 4th harm our finances,yes or no?

One man does not make a team... unfortunately in this day in age... an owner does (pays for it)...

Plus.. Jamie M isn't that bad to cost us 3RD... its in the bag.

NEXT...

One man does not make a team... unfortunately in this day in age... an owner does (pays for it)...

Plus.. Jamie M isn't that bad to cost us 3RD... its in the bag.

NEXT...

No next,just answer my original question.

I don't know what is going on but to say "I stand by Vlad" even though it could have had serious repercussions is just madness.

No next,just answer my original question.

I don't know what is going on but to say "I stand by Vlad" even though it could have had serious repercussions is just madness.

OK to make it more simple for you...

I stand by my club.. because.. JJ has... OUR MANAGER... and we know no different. If you want to make shit up in your little head until otherwise.. so be it.

None of you know the facts, so why get all hot and bothered? It's unlikely the truth will come out anyway, so just let it go.

Choo choo thumbsup.gif

peebles jambo

Who'd have thought that JJ would turn out to be the most compliant of all Vlad's puppets. :whistling:

i'd agree with jj being vlads hearts supporting puppet, mad fud pays the wages so,mad fud has the final say,jj probably hates it, but he won't bite the hand that feeds him

OK to make it more simple for you...

I stand by my club.. because.. JJ has... OUR MANAGER... and we know no different. If you want to make shit up in your little head until otherwise.. so be it.

How the hell have I made up shit,you were the one saying that you will "stand by Vlad if.............",I have already said I don't know what has went on.

You on the other hand seem to have made your mind up,until told otherwise,that it's all Kellos fault and Vlad has done the right thing,christ on a bloody bike.

Oh and you still haven't answered the question.

bighusref

Rudi, Why do you hate Hearts so much? Also, as a secondary question, why do you still go to games and functions given you hate us so much?

As for the Kello stuff, I trust Jim Jefferies and his ability to deal with our squad, whatever interference Romanov may or may not be imparting.

Rudi, Why do you hate Hearts so much? Also, as a secondary question, why do you still go to games and functions given you hate us so much?

As for the Kello stuff, I trust Jim Jefferies and his ability to deal with our squad, whatever interference Romanov may or may not be imparting.

Where in any of the posts on the thread have I said anything that would make you think I hate Hearts,just because I don't go along with the "Vlads right in everything he does" and the "SFA/SPL/media hate us" stuff doesn't make me hate Hearts.

I also trust JJ and his ability to manage our squad,but if you read K1874Ms first post he said that he backed Vlad without even knowing what was true,all I was saying is why,when it could have serious implications in us trying to secure 3rd spot.

bighusref

Where in any of the posts on the thread have I said anything that would make you think I hate Hearts,just because I don't go along with the "Vlads right in everything he does" and the "SFA/SPL/media hate us" stuff doesn't make me hate Hearts.

It's certainly the impression I get from your posts. I would wager that in excess of 90% of your posts are negative and I think that is a shame. I don't want you or anybody to be turned off our club.

I also trust JJ and his ability to manage our squad,but if you read K1874Ms first post he said that he backed Vlad without even knowing what was true,all I was saying is why,when it could have serious implications in us trying to secure 3rd spot.

So, to clarify, it is okay to offer blind trust to Jefferies but not Romanov? Trusting Jefferies is hunky dory but to trust Romanov you MUST know all the facts?

It's certainly the impression I get from your posts. I would wager that in excess of 90% of your posts are negative and I think that is a shame. I don't want you or anybody to be turned off our club.

So, to clarify, it is okay to offer blind trust to Jefferies but not Romanov? Trusting Jefferies is hunky dory but to trust Romanov you MUST know all the facts?

Listen mate,not going to try and be one of these ITK types but I do know that JJ and BB have had words with Vlad concerning certain players and have come out on top,ie playing not playing.

JJ is in the public eye,he is in the media every couple of days taking questions from all directions and giving the best answers he can give,and Jim doesn't have previous.

Thing is if you read the posts correctly I was actually sticking up for Vlad in a perverse sort of way,I wasn't the one saying "aye hang him out to dry Vlad" causing more Vlad GTF,all I was asking,once again,was why be so quick to side with Vlad when you know nowt about whats going on,I just don't and never will get that.

PS trust me,I'm back on side with the good guys,I had my couple of years sabbatical because of how our club was run,I think I've mellowed,so just for you Vlad,leave things alone it's quite a nice place to be at the moment.

bighusref

Listen mate,not going to try and be one of these ITK types but I do know that JJ and BB have had words with Vlad concerning certain players and have come out on top,ie playing not playing.

JJ is in the public eye,he is in the media every couple of days taking questions from all directions and giving the best answers he can give,and Jim doesn't have previous.

Thing is if you read the posts correctly I was actually sticking up for Vlad in a perverse sort of way,I wasn't the one saying "aye hang him out to dry Vlad" causing more Vlad GTF,all I was asking,once again,was why be so quick to side with Vlad when you know nowt about whats going on,I just don't and never will get that.

PS trust me,I'm back on side with the good guys,I had my couple of years sabbatical because of how our club was run,I think I've mellowed,so just for you Vlad,leave things alone it's quite a nice place to be at the moment.

In respect of Romanov. I have always said that >90% of his job is getting results right. If he does that, I couldn't care less what he does. He could let Maisie the tea lady pick the team using her tarot cards if it gets us results for all I care. That is why I am happy to trust. I will get all defensive and cease to trust if things stop working, but, IMO, we are a proper football team again and he deserves a heck of a lot of credit for that. So, I trust in Jefferies, Hearts and probably most importantly, Romanov.

As for the emboldened bit, I am pleased. You rant all the time (no offence! :laugh: ) and it is obvious you care but there never seems to be the "glass half full" bit. It is pleasing to know that you are not always going to be such a rant. I fully expect a 100% positive Rudi for 2011/2012 and will pick you up on it if you continue to moan like a bairn all the time. ;)

In respect of Romanov. I have always said that >90% of his job is getting results right. If he does that, I couldn't care less what he does. He could let Maisie the tea lady pick the team using her tarot cards if it gets us results for all I care. That is why I am happy to trust. I will get all defensive and cease to trust if things stop working, but, IMO, we are a proper football team again and he deserves a heck of a lot of credit for that. So, I trust in Jefferies, Hearts and probably most importantly, Romanov.

As for the emboldened bit, I am pleased. You rant all the time (no offence! :laugh: ) and it is obvious you care but there never seems to be the "glass half full" bit. It is pleasing to know that you are not always going to be such a rant. I fully expect a 100% positive Rudi for 2011/2012 and will pick you up on it if you continue to moan like a bairn all the time. ;)

Easy now,if you can't have a bloody good moan on tinternet where can you.

colinmaroon

How the hell have I made up shit,you were the one saying that you will "stand by Vlad if.............",I have already said I don't know what has went on.

You on the other hand seem to have made your mind up,until told otherwise,that it's all Kellos fault and Vlad has done the right thing,christ on a bloody bike.

Oh and you still haven't answered the question.

Bikes hadn't been invented, so your post is factually incorrect!

And oh, Hallelujah, by the way!!!

Jambo_Neal

i have heard that the kello thing is to do with a news paper article a while back about him saying that it was gd vlad wasnt having a say in the team......anyway i have been told that its to do with it being lost in translation and when translated ment to be more aggressive.......so mr romanov not happy and mr kello not play..........

Magic Numbers

For what it's worth, here's my tuppence worth.

Take the Motherwell game. The 1st goal he (Kello) had no chance with.

The 2nd & particularly the decisive 3rd goal Kello of 3 months ago would have saved comfortably I am pretty sure. But look at his arms at the 3rd goal, it's almost as if he started to stretch for it then pulled back.

I am not really sure what I am implying here but I REALLY hope it is just that mentally he is temporarily, for whatever reason, not in the right frame of mind right now (remember, this is the keeper who appeared to bottle it at half time against the Hibs & had to be subbed), as the alternative scenario (other than genuine mistake(s)) appears to be that he DID pull back & let the goal go in on purpose, which is too horrible & I just can't bring myself to believe, despite potential allegations.

Whatever the problem is, I am sure JJ/BB/VR will resolve it, we just need our top keeper back for next season.

Meantime, keep it up Jamie.

The 2nd & particularly the decisive 3rd goal Kello of 3 months ago would have saved comfortably I am pretty sure. But look at his arms at the 3rd goal, it's almost as if he started to stretch for it then pulled back.

I am not really sure what I am implying here but I REALLY hope it is just that mentally he is temporarily, for whatever reason, not in the right frame of mind right now (remember, this is the keeper who appeared to bottle it at half time against the Hibs & had to be subbed), as the alternative scenario (other than genuine mistake(s)) appears to be that he DID pull back & let the goal go in on purpose, which is too horrible & I just can't bring myself to believe, despite potential allegations.

Whatever the problem is, I am sure JJ/BB/VR will resolve it, we just need our top keeper back for next season.

Nonsense. And as to the bit in bold he had concussion.

Magic Numbers

OK dude, I stand corrected...Hope the rest of it is nonsense too though!!! :thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

Yet another of the kickback myths that he bottled it, apart from his kicking he was having an ok game iirc

Magic Numbers

Yet another of the kickback myths that he bottled it, apart from his kicking he was having an ok game iirc

Certainly wasn't having a "dodgy" game, kicking wasn't brilliant, which was why we were a bit baffled as to the sub, prompting the "bottled it" rumour (which I took to be right, didn't know about the concussion)

My favourite myth is that Kello was awful for ages and that he only suddenly started getting good when he came back in the team. In reality, he had one bad half at ER.

rossthejambo

My favourite myth is that Kello was awful for ages and that he only suddenly started getting good when he came back in the team. In reality, he had one bad half at ER.

Correctamundo...it wasn't even that bad a half either. Funny the crap people will believe when a player from Kaunas is involved :rolleyes:

southside1874

Going by the timing of things, I'm looking at the possibility of him having a clause in his contract about him getting extra cash when he becomes an international player...........and Vlad is not honouring :unsure:

Bunny Munro

Correctamundo...it wasn't even that bad a half either. Funny the crap people will believe when a player from Kaunas is involved :rolleyes:

Sorry, but he was awful that day. He twice kicked the ball to hibs players inside the box.

As has been said this was due to a head knock in the first few minutes.

rossthejambo

Sorry, but he was awful that day. He twice kicked the ball to hibs players inside the box.

As has been said this was due to a head knock in the first few minutes.

So twice his kicking was suspect, that doesn't mean he was awful.

IIRC he was fairly solid in the first half of that game.

Archived