Hearts equal their record

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

record draws

1984-03-31 Sat Hearts 0-0 Dundee United L Premier 7852 link--->

1984-04-02 Mon Aberdeen 1-1 Hearts L Premier 16337 Robertson; [ian Porteous;] link--->

1984-04-07 Sat Rangers 0-0 Hearts L Premier 17376 link--->

1984-04-21 Sat Hibernian 0-0 Hearts L Premier 17437 link--->

1984-04-28 Sat Hearts 2-2 St Johnstone L Premier 6799 MacDonald R;Park; [John Gerald Brogan;Raymond Blair;] link--->

1987-12-12 Sat Celtic 2-2 Hearts L Premier 42004 Robertson;Galloway; [Andrew Francis Walker pen;Paul Michael Lyons McStay;] link--->

1987-12-16 Wed Hearts 1-1 Motherwell L Premier 9407 Mackay; [steven J Cowan;] link--->

1987-12-19 Sat Dundee 0-0 Hearts L Premier 10788 link--->

1987-12-26 Sat Morton 0-0 Hearts L Premier 6726 link--->

1988-01-02 Sat Hearts 0-0 Hibernian L Premier 28992 link--->

They have also equaled the SPL record set by Dunfermline. Ill be happy if we set a new record of 6 straight draws next week

They have also equaled the SPL record set by Dunfermline. Ill be happy if we set a new record of 6 straight draws next week

its all about breaking records, one more draw and we are in the history books. Who cares about 3rd. :whistling:

its all about breaking records, one more draw and we are in the history books. Who cares about 3rd. :whistling:

That is why Hibs are so happy. They must have the record for breaking the most records.

ritchies75

I was saying i would be happy with a draw at Ibrox next week.

Do The Dance

Shows the difference between a win and a draw though, eh? Stating the obvious - but losing 3 times works out better (with 2 wins obviously).

Shows the difference between a win and a draw though, eh? Stating the obvious - but losing 3 times works out better (with 2 wins obviously).

but does not benefit in terms of goal difference. I'd rather have 3 draws than losing 2 and winning 1 unless the game won, we score more goals that the total conceded over the 2 lost. Then I'd much rather see 3 straight wins :thumbsup:

but does not benefit in terms of goal difference. I'd rather have 3 draws than losing 2 and winning 1 unless the game won, we score more goals that the total conceded over the 2 lost. Then I'd much rather see 3 straight wins :thumbsup:

:teehee:

Archived